ishowspeed x reader (the big make-up)

2:00pm

I'm playing some games on my phone and I get a notification from speed. "I'll answer later." I say to myself.

But then I get another one, so I assume it's important.

Y/N<3: yes?

Speed: you can stop calling me speed now

Y/N<3: Then what do I call you?

Speed: My real name is darren

Y/N<3: ok. but I already know that!

Darren:  you can call my don too I dont mind

Y/N<3: Alright donny i gotta go now

Darren: hey do you want to hang out later

Y/N<3: uhh sure I guess I'm free.

Darren: bye beautiful See you at 6:30

Y/N<3: Bye handsome I'll see you too.

-------

I squeal happily because of how excited I am. But then that all stops, because I have to get this house clean.

I first start to clean my room, which was mainly decent and decorated neatly but the things I went through made it worse.

I made up my bed, straightened out the pictures on my wall. Organize my desktop, and desk, with all the pencils, pens and paper, with homework and books.

Then start to sweep and mop. Then I move on to the livingroom.  Wich was also a mess. And I clean the kitchen and both my bathrooms.

2 hours later.

I'm finally done and I hop in the shower.

I get out and take off my old lashes that got really frizzy.

I put on new ones, and neatly  fix my hair. And fix my nails a little.

I carefully step into my room, with the wet floor that I mopped 4 times already, and I'm going to mop it again.

I put on a black crop top without sleeves and a black pair of leggings with my black air forces.  I do my makeup over too.

"Yes I look perfect!" I say giggling.  I take a picture on snapchat and on Instagram. 

I sit on my bed, order a pizza, and watch tv while I wait for darren.

6:29pm

"Exactly 6:29 in wonder if hes gonna kno-" I get cut off by a knock on the door. It's either darren or the pizza guy.

I walk over to the door to see Darren outside looking fine as hell,holding a pizza, and matching me, with a black short sleeve shirt, black belt, black jeans, and black airforces. I open the door with a smile on my face. "Well well look who it is?" I say sarcastically as I let him in.

"I ordered a pizza already you didnt have to bring one." I tell him

" I didnt, some dude was there outside yo door and it was the delivery guy." He says smiling at me.

"Damn then." I laugh. "Well anyways you want to go upstairs or stay down here?" I ask him.

"I guess upstairs, hoping yo bed is comfortable." He says walking near the steps.

"First off who said you were coming in my bed?" I say walking him up the stairs.

"Says me and says yo pu-" he stops because he doesn't want to say the wrong thing.

"My who now? Nah continue." I say looking at him with a slight death stare.

"-ussy" he says laughing nervously.