She likes you

***

***Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: Yes!

***
Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes!

***

The friendship you had with Jennifer had started during your childhood.

Both of you were about the same age, a couple months apart in the same birth year. As you both got older and matured a little more, you both started discovering newfound feelings for each other.

You could honestly say that you were scared at first, and that was because you never have felt this way for anyone, or for any girl for that matter. It took some time to admit it, that you saw Jennifer as something more then just a best friend. Despite not knowing of the fact she indeed, shared the same feelings, you made yourself oblivious to any hint of her taking a liking to you Jennifer would drop. Your circle of friends had noticed from the beginning, and were baffled to know that you had yet to take any notice of the hints being dropped nearly every day.

It started out with little things such as offering to pay for your meals if you're out at a restaurant together, offering to help you out on items that you need for your house, and when it moved on to big things, you couldn't let her help you out on that. The last time she tried to help you out on was when you were trying to pay off your trip to Europe, and then your trip to Australia. Even then, you still haven't caught on to her hinting at you, but it wasn't until the next time when you did something together with your friends, you found out. However, your friends had to be the ones to tell you and you couldn't help but feel your heart leap with joy before feeling stupid for not picking up on her hints sooner.

Jennifer confessed to you after learning of you finding out from your friends, and ever since then, you both have been very happy together. Of course, you had fans support your relationship and you had just about the same amount when it comes to haters. Both of you understood and just thought it was because they were jealous of your relationship.

Not long after sharing your first kiss, Jennifer asked you to move in, and you said yes. Moving in with Jennifer was quite an adventure, and you both know there's more of it to come in your future.

Choosing to move in with her was the best decision you have ever made and never regretted doing so.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!