Cooking

***

***Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: Yes!

***
Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes!

***

Right now, you and Jennifer had hit a bump in the relationship and you were currently staying with a friend.

What had happened that landed you in the situation you were in was your and Jennifer got sucked into an argument.

The argument was over the false accusation Jennifer threw at you for after being suspicious that you were cheating on her. In the midst of the argument, she held up a photoshopped picture of you with your childhood friend while it suggested you were having some sort of an affair. What really upset you about the whole thing was of Jennifer not giving you the chance to explain yourself and what was really going on in that ugly front page picture. This all took place a couple days ago, that's when (F/n) answered the door to you on her doorstep. You explain everything to her without leaving out any details, and you revealed that Jennifer was too upset to even look at you at the moment before throwing you out of the house. You didn't know where else to turn, you didn't want to go to your parents, afraid they might turn you in as they would give you a lecture to go back to Jennifer and make things right, as if you were at fault on this mess.

With the argument still fresh in mind, you couldn't help but continuously let your mind relive it.

(Flashback)

"I can never do anything right around here anymore, can't I?"

You were in the middle of a good read when your thoughts get interrupted by your girlfriend.

"Sorry?"

"Oh, don't act like you don't know!"

Out of frustration, Jennifer holds up the photo she claimed as it shows you the headlines.

The more you read it, the more you felt your heart drop to the pit of your stomach as you try to come up with something to say.

"Jennifer, it's not what you think. I can explain-"

"Don't bother! I can't stand the sight of you, I want you to leave."

As those words left her mouth, you stared at her in shock, not wanting to believe she had said what she just said. Out of instinct, you press down furthermore and that only seem to do worse then any good.

"What part of me asking you to leave don't you understand?"

"But-"

"Just go!"

As you walk away, you kept on reminding yourself she would soon regret asking you to leave.

(Flashback Ends)

There aren't words to describe how much you are missing her, yet you thought that by now, she would try to reach out and ask you to come home.

When you didn't hear anything, you begin to wonder if this was the end of the relationship you had. If she had missed you, she would have done something about by now, and that's what drove you to the thought of not wanting anymore to do with you. What you didn't know was that she's been in contact with your friend, checking up on you while she was trying to come up with something to make this right, to bring you back home where you belong, with her. As immature as it sounds, all it took was for a fan to dm her about the photoshop and for your friend to confirm there was nothing going on between you.

After sometime of persuading, (F/n) agreed to help Jennifer to win you back. You all know you would be lost without each other. When you confided in everything to your friend, she listened in before giving you the best advice possible. When it was your turn to listen, what she said next wasn't anything at all what you were expecting to hear. (F/n) went on and admitted that Jennifer had been calling and checking on you through her nearly every day, and that she was asking you to come back home with her. You were hesitant at first, but when (F/n) mentioned that Jennifer had plans to cook your favorite meal, you gave in.

The plan was to meet up for dinner and talk things over with each other, by going over everything and how you can fix things back on track with each other's help. When that time came to go, you were a little nervous, not knowing what you would say first once you see Jennifer. However, it would come easier then you had though, Jennifer welcomed you back in and hugged you tight. Everything became much too emotional for either of you talk about things.

It would turn out as nothing had to be said over dinner between you both. Just a little small talk about it was all it took, and before you know it, you were moved back in and you were now facing your first night after making your return.

"Come in, come in! I made you your favorite meal and it's ready for us to dig in."

"Great! I'm starving."

As you sat at the table, the look in Jennifer's eyes already told you everything she was feeling and what she was wanting to say but couldn't find the right words to say them in.

Because you were very understanding, you only had very little to say about how things went down.

"Don't worry, everyone has their fallouts as well. The only thing I'm a little upset about is the fact that you didn't wait for me to show up before you cooked our meal."

Of course you were only teasing her, but she made a pact that every night from now on, you would cook the evening meal together.

"I'll take you up on that, I mean what the hell? We make a good team in everything we do together."

"Agreed."

Cooking had been your favorite hobby since you were little, and whenever your parents left you and your siblings alone, you would always end up cooking something for them. No matter how many times your parents would ask you not to cook so much while they're gone, you couldn't help yourself from doing so anyway.

Cooking was your favorite hobby, but it's even better when Jennifer joins in by your side to enjoy it with you.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!