She holds your hand

***

***Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: Yes!

***
Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes!

***

Due to the harsh cold, winter of spring weather, you tucked your freezing cold hands under your arms in an attempt to keep them warm.

Earlier in the day, there were high winds, but neither you or Jennifer would let that stop you from going out on your daily walks together, getting the fresh air you both needed.

It was now mid afternoon, early evening as you're walking through the local park biking trail. The city you both live in started out as a small city, then before you know it, you were watching it as it grew much bigger then as you've come to know it as. Your thoughts flashed back to just before you left for the walk, when Jennifer suggested you bring a jacket along in case the weather changes to spring snow, and to put on your light knitted gloves to keep yourself warm. Being the stubborn girlfriend you are, you brushed off her suggestion, claiming that you'd be just fine and assured the weather wouldn't get anymore brutal then it already was. After stepping out that door, you come to realize that you'd regret rejection that suggestion. You didn't want to admit that Jennifer was right about it, so you tried to fool her, but everyone knows you can't fool Jennifer.

While you made sure that she was looking the other way, that was when you took that opportunity to swap sides with your hands. You were sure she didn't see it, but she unfortunately did and didn't hesitate to bring you up on her new concern.

"Are you cold, (Y/n)?"

"N-no, I'm okay."

"You know you can't fool me, I can see you shivering and hiding your hands."

"Okay, maybe I am just a little cold."

"I thought so, I'll bet you wish you brought your jacket now, am I right?"

"Well, I guess I was mistaken."

"I see that's as much as you're willing to go, but I'll take it as a yes."

Next thing you know, Jennifer takes your hand in hers and pulls you close to her side, wanting to keep you warm as much as possible.

At this point, you were already on your way home, but not before stopping for a coffee at a small cafe in town. On the way home, you took advantage of holding your cup of coffee in one hand while your other was holding onto Jennifer's hand. Much thanks to the cold weather, there was hardly anyone else and about. It was almost too quiet, and it hadn't been that way for a while, this is how it should be more often, but sadly that's not the way it went.

If there were others around, you couldn't stand the overwhelming feeling it gave you, you could feel them staring at you and Jennifer, even as they took picture of the two of you walking in the area while holding hands. Jennifer was never fond of PDA, but she didn't mind showing the public affection by holding your hand. In fact, she loved it and enjoyed showing others who you belonged to just by a simple hand gesture or a kiss.

For many reasons, and reasons to come, holding hands held a valid purpose of your relationship.

Jennifer was truly your one and only, as you were hers.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!