You meet through a friend

***

***Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: Yes!

***
Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes!

***

You are just going through a bitter break up with your now ex girlfriend.

What made the break up so bitter was the fact that once you arrived at the restaurant you were supposed to be dining at for a date night, you caught her kissing one of the waitresses who happened to be one of your best friends.

Well, you thought you were friends up until that point. You weren't one to give second chances and when your ex begged you for it, you not only gave her the answer she didn't want to hear, but you broke up with her with cold stone look on your face and you broke off your friendship as well in front of all the people there. You didn't care who saw it all, all you cared about was of how hurt you were and how you were going to protect yourself from falling into another one of these break up scenarios. That was almost two years ago now, ever since then, you refrained yourself from accepting invitations for dates and kept yourself isolated often. At this point, you almost didn't trust anybody as much as you trusted yourself and family members. However, you still had at least one very good friend in your life, and that you planned to keep in your life.

Ever since the incident with your last friend, you had chosen your friends wisely over the last years, and you felt proud of yourself for choosing yet, a friend with all the wise in you. You and your friend, (F/n), hung out a lot and when you weren't together, you would always be texting back and forth. On this particular night, she called and invited you out for drinks and said that she had a friend she would like for you to meet. You accepted her invitation, but couldn't help but feel slightly nervous about meeting someone new. When you got to the bar you agreed to meet each other at, your breath was taken away by the beauty of your friend's plus one.

Rather then feeling nervous, you felt more shy then anything and couldn't make direct eye contact with her without feeling your cheeks blush a light shade of pink. Maybe meeting someone new wouldn't be as you had originally believed it would be.

"(Y/n), this my friend Jennifer. Jennifer, this is my friend, (Y/n)."

"Nice to meet you."

Jennifer says, offering her hand out for you to take, which you do, along with your own words of introduction.

"Nice to have met you, Jennifer."

That was the story of the beginning of your friendship with Jennifer. The more you got to know her, the more you found things in common and a liking towards her sprouted within you.

Before long, Jennifer was starting to feel the same, taking a grand liking towards you and before you know it, confessions leave your tongue and you both begin a brand new, beautiful relationship. Of course, you told Jennifer of how your last relationship went down, she couldn't believe how someone would throw away a beautiful relationship with someone as wonderful as you.

Throughout the relationship, you come to find Jennifer very loyal and in return, she had gained your complete trust and respect.

Few people know of this, but when you get questioned about your relationship with Jennifer, you just simply say you were both meant to be.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!