Ara Meets Athen Part 1

Athen above

Third person's P.O.V

As Ara drive Horace's place, she was feeling very nervous.
She has never met any of his family, how they became friends she still hasn't figured out.

Horace on the other hand was very excited so was his lifemate. They want every immortal to have a lifemate, a lifemate to them is like a precious Jewel to mortals.

Athen couldn't wait to meet Ara, Horace had talked about her Non-Stop. She was traveling with her lifemate Orpheus also their baby girl Lucinda. She was happy to be a mother again after 200 years they have an older son together he is 501 years old, that is a long sad tragic story.

Ara finally arrived at Horace's house, well more like a mansion to her.
She's saw other cars in the driveway already, one of the most belong to his aunt.

She parked right behind the Jaguar XF wow she thought that is a beautiful car. "If only I could afford something like that."

The Jaguar XF 2022⬇️⬇️

Ara carefully went around the car went up to the door and ringed the doorbell

Ara carefully went around the car went up to the door and ringed the doorbell. She stood there nervous and excited all at one time.

~~Before Ara rang the doorbell~~

Athen & Orpheus just arrived at Horace's place, Orpheus had their baby girl in his arms planting kisses on her face, she was just giggling.

Athen looked at the two of them with love in her eyes, she couldn't help but feel so terrible she missed out on this with their son. Because of her fake lifemate, he and two other people erased her memories of her real lifemate.

She knows he keeps saying it's not her fault, but if she never did meet the fake one, then Orpheus and her would have never met.
She is 1,300 years old she was only 15 when she met her fake lifemate, when he turned her and got married to her problems on her a better future, but alas it was not like that.
Because you see he did have a real lifemate, but she died on catacos Island he only took her because she reminded him of his real lifemate.

(A/N ~ Let me explain something that I have not, see they can read mortal's minds, but they cannot read the mind of your real lifemate. They always save the turn, because you can only turn one person that is the rules the council came up with, so that they would not outrun their source of food. It's also to prevent you from building an army).

~~~~back to the story~~~~~

He toyed with her mind all the time, she could not leave because basically she was a puppet on a string. Because he could control her every thought or action she was not his real lifemate. He cheated on her let her hear his thoughts daily he got drunk off of drunk blood yes they have that. He also done other things, but we will not talk about that.

He traumatized his daughter, see when their kids get to be about some about 15 some I'm about 18, they have to go hunt and feed off the hoof (mortals) he was so drunk that he didn't stop his daughter from feeding, if it was not for Athen the poor boy would be dead, she followed them to make sure thank goodness that she did. Her daughter was still traumatized she can't stand the sight of blood ironic I know. Now that daughter is married to a wonderful psychiatrist who helps people with their phobias. I wouldn't say she's not still traumatized though, but they're working through it they also have a lovely daughter.

It's a wonder her kids turned out as wonderful as they are, the oldest one though she had to make him see his lifemate. She thinks maybe it's because she raised them even though they saw their father like that. Maybe I should say the oldest one is 800 he's finally settled in.

Oh yeah my oldest is the father of Horace, yes he is my Grandson not my nephew. I look so young mortals would think it was weird if he said I was his grandmother.

They walked to the door and opened it, "Horace where are you" Athen called out.

"In here grandmother" he called
They walked to his study, he was working on a book Athen smiled just like his father.

"Horace are you trying to write another wonderful novel?, my handsome grandson" Athen ask

Horace looked up and smiled a bit of blush "grandmother really?"

She laughed at her grandson he is so handsome just like his father.

They heard a car pull up outside
"Oh that must be her, I'm so excited to see your friend Ara." Athen said

"Oh Horace where is your lifemate"?
Orpheus asked

"She is cooking us a beautiful dinner grandfather." Horace answered

He went to let Ara in, "Hello Ara come in."

Ara walked in looking around damn it's even nicer on the inside, Ara thought.

Of course Horace heard her thoughts, because she is broadcasting them he's not trying to read her mind. She has a very strong mind, only when he touches her hand he can read her mind. So he knows she's broadcasting her thoughts, because he's not even diving into her thoughts. His grandmother is going to be able to read her, she might have to hold her hand though.

He remembered his cousins lifemate is just like this, the psychiatrist he's even harder to read now that he's turned, at least that's what they tell Horace.

He looked at Ara then so how nervous she was, he patted her shoulder "Everything is going to be fine Ara." He told her

She look a deep breath "Thanks Horace."

He led her to the living room where his grandparents and aunt were sitting.

"Auntie this is Ara and Ara this is Athen."

Ara looked at Athen, wow she looks so young, oh look at the little baby.

"Oh what a beautiful baby," Ara said

The parents just smiled, Athen looked at Ara and breathe deep in her scent, and let out a real smile, Ara was one of the boys lifemate.

💜
💜
💜

Sorry not sorry 😃 a cliffhanger

Who do you think is her lifemate?

Who's your bias in BTS?

Or

Are you OT7?

💜💜💜💜 Bye my Lovelys

Love you A.R.M.Y💜

💜💜 Love,
VMin