Ara & Jimin

Ara P.O.V

I am still smiling, Jimin is my dream come true, I couldn't ask for a man then him. He made me breakfast in bed it consisted of waffles, toast, eggs, & fruit with ice coffee.

Let me tell you that man makes delicious food, he is going to cook me dinner too I can't wait. After we woke up for the 5th time of course.😆

Right now I am in the gym to learn how to handle myself. I should have done this a long time ago, maybe I could have helped myself.

Supposedly it takes a long time to get pregnant because of the nanos. I hope I don't for at least a year or more.

                 Jimin  P.O.V

I am working on a song just for my lifemate, oh my birthday is coming up I wonder what Ara is going to do or get me.

Okay I am tired I need to see my little lifemate, she is a diamond I can't believe I was the first one to find mine.

Can't wait for the others to find theirs, so I can laugh at them too.

“My beautiful love where are you?" I called out.

“In the gym Mochi" she answered.

“Hi love I missed you" I told her once I found her hugging her from behind. God she smells so good my favorite scent in the world is all her.

“Jimin it hasn't been that long"

“It seems that way to me love it felt like a month" I said.

“Oh Jimin I love you so much, who knew my crush would turn out like this"
She said.

“I love you too Ara so much, more then you can even imagine" I smile as I said this.

We go back to our room 😉 you know the rest.

When I woke up the clock said 3:33 a.m
Wow we were out for that long. Well time to make her breakfast in bed again, I am so lucky to have her as my lifemate.

I get everything done around 4:55a.m
So I head up to see her still asleep. So adorable I think to myself, I put the tray down go to her side of the bed, I begin kissing her everywhere.

“No mom stop 8 more minutes" she said I start to laugh.

“Jimin what in the dragons are you doing?" She asked.

“You called me your mom next time you need daddy." I said surprising myself, I saw her blush awww I am so whipped.

“JIMIN don't say things like that!" She proceeded to hit me with a pillow.

“Okay love stop, you need to eat now also here are some blood bags because you need to feed too” I said.

Oh she didn't like that teehee, I don't like that look in her eyes. “Love you cannot feed on me you will be twice as thirsty, we cannot feed on each other like that especially with you being a baby vamp" I said.

              Ara's  P.O.V

Darn it this man waking me up this time of morning, I hate mornings ugh he is so going to get.

I need more training so I can whoop his behind. I narrow my eyes at him, “You are so going to get it, you're not going to know is coming lifemate of mine" I said evily.

“Now now calm down love"

“WHAT you don't say that to a woman dummy" I scream while hitting him with the pillow.