On The Plane🐥 🐲

Jimin's P.O.V

I just woke up Ara is still asleep I feel so bad she had to go through this.

I wanted to take my time bring her into our world I look at her with love and sadness.

God I wish I would have went there earlier, something was telling me to go there earlier, but I did not now I have to watch the love of my life in pain.

I have seen others go through this, but that guy was a fangless immortal which is way worse, we are trying to work on a cure so that the elites do not have to go childless, because the child gets the mother's genes if the mother is a human and the father is an immortal the child will be human and vice versa.

Ara starts moving then her eyes open and they are completely silver, I look at her in amazement because her eyes are not supposed to be completely silver yet it hasn't even been 1 hour. Then confusing sets in I have to make a call to Horace or to my great great uncle Cho in Seoul South Korea.

I decide to call Horace first, because he knows her best I look again and she is looking at me.She doesn't look scared she looks very confused and somewhat mad.

"Uh Ara how do you feel?" I feel so stupid asking this.

"I am not Ara" she said

My eyes widen "W-WHAT"

"My name is Silver Jimin, by the way nice to officially meet you" she shocks me saying.

"What are you Silver?" I ask nervously.

She looks at me and smiles "I am a dragon soul, I will not tell you what color yet because I don't trust you."

I am sitting here looking at her with my eyes wide open in my mouth wide open just in shock, I probably look very stupid to her right now.

I am going to tell her what I am it's only fair, maybe she can help Ara except this life.

I'm still in shock though I never knew dragons existed and I have the only known dragon as my lifemate.

I look around the plane I know there's nobody here, nobody can know about her though. She would definitely be in danger from the dangerous rogues if they ever found out.

I don't even trust my buddies right now not even Taehyung and we have been best friends forever we always tell each other everything.

I'm going to gain her trust first and then maybe if they gain her trust, she will tell them what she is.

"Hello Silver I am a immortal I am also Ara's lifemate.
A immortal is different from the folklore vampire, we do drink blood but we can go out in the sun we just need to drink more blood to do so.
Umm also a lifemate is different from a human marriage our Union will last until we die, which could be a thousand or more years from now."

I think I told her everything I look at her after I told Silver.

She looks at me assessing if what I say is the truth, she can see it in my eyes.

"Will, Jimin I am taking over Ara's body for now because she is in a lot of pain I can take it for her. Don't worry she's asleep she doesn't know anything yet."

I look guilty at her, "I am so sorry I did not come over earlier to assess if there was any danger to you both"
I say with tears.

Silver looks at me sad and surprises me by hugging me. Telling me that it's okay that I had no idea that would happen. Silver is so kind and caring I am one lucky immortal.

"That was what we call a rogue that turned Ara, that was us to set the place on fire next door to you" said sadly.

She still hugged me she asked "Where are we going?"