Wake Up💜

THIRD PERSONS P.O.V

Ara woke up on the floor Jimin was by her side. She smiled at that just looking at him made her tear up. Ara thought love wasn't for her or it wasn't worth it, but looking at her man he was worth everything.

She didn't know she look like an angel smiling, Jimin opened his eyes to look at her his love, his soul, his heart, his saving Grace, his perfect angel. She had no idea what she did to him, she rescued him from the darkness that was looming, he is now in the light all because of her.

His thoughts were interrupted by his angel.

"Hi Jimin" she said smiling

"Good morning beautiful" he said as he kiss her forehead and on the tip of her nose.

She blushed "So are you okay love are you Hungry? I can make you something" he asked

Ara smiled "Yes I am hungry please make me some chocolate waffles" she answered.

"You got beautiful, anything for you" Jimin said as he kissed her on the tip of her nose again.

She sat there stunned and red as a tomato 'he is so sweet' she sighed she pinched herself on the leg to make sure it was real. Yes it was definitely real she was so happy.

Oh wait he is fixing food I better get to the kitchen, 'oh wait I got to put on clothes first.'

She grabbed up her clothes from yesterday and put them on. Ara ran down stairs to find the kitchen it wasn't too hard she could smell the food.

"It smells so good Jimin"
"Hi love" he said giving her a forehead kiss.

He placed four chocolate waffles down in front of her "four chocolate waffles for my love" he said smiling.

Her eyes went wide she didn't know if she could eat all of the delicious waffles, but she was going to try.

As soon as it hit her mouth she moaned, Jimin looked at her sharply "My love I don't think you should do that you I have no idea what that does to me"

She blushed again 'oh God so embarrassing'.

'hey don't embarrassing us in front of him' Silver said in her head.

'really sorry that's all you can think of right now ' Ara said back

She heard Jimin laughing she thought it was the most beautiful sound ever.

"You are so cute when you blush love" he said making her blush harder.

"I am so lucky to have you, Ara you just don't know what want through my head these past years" He said

"We can talk about it, you can tell me anything I won't judge you" Ara said. She didn't know what these words meant to Jimin who was so lost in darkness before her.

"My love, my angel, I was so scared when L called and told me about what happened. I thought I lost you before we even begin, I didn't know what I would find or what you look like. I'm so thankful that L was there, to rescue you like I should have done."

"Jimin it's not your fault please don't cry I am happy to be here with you, even though I went through something horrible like that. It really wasn't that bad I was just scared, that I would never get to see you again" Ara said

They held each other tight, Ara didn't know what to do in this kind of situation. Jimin was her first everything, she I felt so helpless seeing him cry and blaming his self for what happened.