Chapter-18 Thunderstruck

Guys views of my story are quite good but votes seriously, U silent reader don't u feel that u are doing bad by not appreciating someone's effort. See u entertain ur self by reading,then u should vote also na. I am not asking for 150 or 200 votes just mere 2 digit votes. Still u can't do that. The target is not completed yet I am posting as it's quite a long and I can't so injustice with my loyal readers 

Okay so apart from it Let me tell u My this book got first position in Rose awards by Mystical_tinker . So happy means I never expected seriously never ever but ohhh god..........

 So happy means I never expected seriously never ever but ohhh god

So here the chapter starts

______________________________________________________________________

And...........She lost her consciousness and as she was on the top most stair she she rolled from the stairs gaining everyone's attention.  The man too turned due to the sudden sound, as he turned he was thunderstruck. The man shouted on top of his voice

Man- Riddhimaaaaaaaaaaa...........................

And ran towards her but before he could reach her she touched the ground, with blood oozing from her head. She was lying there as a lifeless body. The man and the people present there came running towards her. By now the man was in tears, which started flowing from his eyes. He hurriedly came to her and took her head in his lap and started patting her and calling her.

man(patting her cheeks)- Ri..riddhima....utho please.......riddhima get up yrr.....please....riddhima...riddhimmaaaaa please........ see u can't leave me like this ...u know u are so strong but I am not please riddhima please get up.

But there was no response..........he started shouting for help ........he called his driver and lifted riddhima and moved towards his car. He placed riddhima's head on his lap and started patting her cheeks and calling out her name..........he was continuously rubbing her hand and tears were flowing from his eyes. The Driver couldn't able to see him in that  state, gathering some courage he said,"Vansh Sir please sambhalia aapne aap ko agar aap tut jaenge to madam ko kaun sambhale ga, bhagwan pe bharos rakhia sab thik ho jaega". If it would be older Vansh he would have shouted on him for invading his life, but this Vansh is changed he is now riddhima's Vansh. He looked towards the driver nodded and wiped his tears.

After 10 minutes they reached Hospital .........he ran taking her i his arms, by now his white shirt was all red due to her blood. The Doctors had already arranged everything as obviously VR has some position plus she herself was a officer.

Vansh placed her on the stretcher and nurse took her to ICU, Vansh stood there like a lifeless body, he fell on his knees and started crying. He kept murmuring one thing,'Please riddhima don't leave me, I ll die without u'......

By now the driver informed the family member about the accident that took place. Dadi got a huge shock, she started crying for her grand daughter-in-law. She is like a grand daughter to her. The mere thought of loosing there daughter-in-law cum daughter was shaking Uma , Ajay, chanchal and rudra. Aryan, Sia and Ishani were all numb to reach she was not just their bhabhi but there best-friend and partner in crime. Everyone looked towards the other corner as a voice grabbed their attention, it was angre he fell with a thud, as he heard his riddhima bhabhi met with an accident, everyone felt pity for him as he considered riddhima as his elder sister, They really shared a brother sister bond. But he immediately stood up and ran towards the door, everyone understood and followed him. All sat in car and drove to see riddhima.

It is more than 1.5 hours that riddhima is inside the OT. All tears dried up as Vansh was crying for such a long time. He was sitting on floor when he felt a hand on his shoulder but he was too lost to react. the person called out his name her tilted his head and saw his mother there, he couldn't control more and started crying hugging her. All the members were in utter shock as they never say him crying, even in worst situation too he never cried but today was something new for them, Even uma was taken back, as she herself never saw him in this state. At some point she was happy too as her son is in love and that person had such a effect on him.By now riddhima's parents also came and they were also crying and praying for her safety.

It's 3 hours now and finally the OT light switched off, and comes the doctor. Vansh quickly went to him followed by the rest.

Vansh- do..doctor how's my wife?? Is she fine .......

Doctor- Mr Rai singhania sorry to say but we couldn't save ur wife.........

________________________________________________________________________

That's it for today guys. I know it was not a long update, Sorry for that having a very tight schedule barely getting time to write. Hope u ll understand.

Please shower ur love and keep me motivated.

SO what's next any guesses???????????

Target-

 VOTES-65+ (views ke hisab se jayada nahi hai so pls vote)

COMMENTS-20+

FOLLOW- 2+

Byeee