eighty-one

It was Saturday evening, and Jisung had already spent an hour in his bedroom, getting ready for the Halloween party. He had planned his costume with great care this year because he wanted to impress a certain someone.

A giddy, nervous feeling had settled in his stomach and his hands had become a little shaky, making it a challenge for him to apply the eyeliner properly. He needed some patience for this part, but eventually, he succeeded and smiled at his reflection in the mirror.

Now, he looked like what he'd imagine himself to be if he ever was a demon. He just needed to convince Minho to wear a pair of demon horns too, and then they would be good to go.

When he entered the kitchen, he found Minho sitting on a chair, looking so bored. He had chosen to wear black leather pants paired with a black jacket, and he also wore a belt around his waist.

 It was a fitting outfit for a Halloween party, but still, if he wore a pair of horns, it would look more convincing. Well, Minho was portraying a demon after all... How ironic.

When Minho turned to face Jisung, he chuckled and got up from his seat to poke the horns he was wearing. "You look cute," he teased.

"It's not supposed to be cute!" Jisung whined, already not happy with his reaction. "I'm trying to look like an evil demon!"

"Mhm, you're very evil, sugar," he smirked and leaned in to steal a brief kiss. "I'm so terrified." His voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Don't mock me! I'm serious about this," he grumbled and sulkily turned his back on Minho.

"I put a lot of work into it. Do you not like it?" He even purchased a stylish Victorian styled clothing, a black choker and elegant gloves to match with the rest of his outfit.

"I do like it," Minho said huskily. "You're going to be the prettiest demon on that party," he said and pecked Jisung's lips softly before he let out a muffled laughter.

"Thank you," he said, finally feeling satisfied. "Please do me a favor and wear this," he added and held out a pair of horns to Minho.

"No. That's ridiculous," he remarked with raised eyebrows and a scowl.

"But you're a demon! And demons have horns!"

"Not where I come from," he replied sassily and crossed his arms.

Jisung narrowed his eyes at him. "Well, where I come from, demons have horns, so you have to wear this! And also, you can't deny that Felix has horns!"

"No, he just has weirdly styled hair which was supposed to represent horns," he growled. He heaved a deep sigh, slowly coming to realize that Jisung was serious about this. 

"Hand the damn horns over. I'll wear them," he grumbled and took them, walking over to the mirror to adjust them. "I'm never going to wear these again."

"They look good on you," Jisung commented with a smile on his face.

"Anything looks good on me," he drawled arrogantly.

Jisung rolled his eyes but had to admit to himself that this was true. However, he didn't tell Minho because his ego was big enough already.

To be continued....