9 || Drama

Aadhya was sitting in her room, trying to study but in vain. Her mind was busy knitting webs of possibilities of how the conversation between her brother and Raghav would've gone.

--------imagination -----------

"Shravan, please don't give up on your dreams!"

"Shut up! Who are you, you privileged son of a millionaire, to tell me what I should do? Go away!"

------------------

"Shravan, listen to me, please go for the dance competition. It's about your future!"

"Oh really?" he says while taking out a gun, "I think you need to be scared about your future"

BAM!

--------------

"Shravan, please let me marry your sister! I love her!"

"How DARE you?! I trusted you! You just used me to get closer to her?!"

"What? No!"

"I should've known!"

"No No You're misreading me!"

"Get out!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aadhya shook her head. What was that?! She started getting even more nervous and that's why when her brother entered her room, she almost fell out of her chair.

"Aadhu! Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm all good. Just surprised"

"Sorry! I didn't mean to shock you. Here, get up" he said while helping her up.

"Shravu, is everything alright? You look-"

"Happy? What? Is it so rare when I'm happy?"

"Kind of, yes"

"Wow... Anyways, I have some news"

Oh shit, Raghav is dead!

"I met Raghav and-"

"Bhai please! How could you do so? Where did you hide his body? What if the police know?!"

"Aadhya! Can you stop? And what are you even talking about?"

"Raghav! You shouldn't have killed him! What will I do now? I can't deal with this! Why?! Why did you kill him?"

She was full on crying now.

"Aadhya! I didn't kill him! Why would you think so?!"

She stopped crying and peeked at him through her hands that were covering her face.

"Re-ally?"

"Yes really, you idiot! Can I share the news now?"

"Y-yes"

"I have decided to-"

"Shravan you're going to kill him now, aren't you? Please don't! I told him to talk to you!"

"AADHYA! SHUT UP!"

She gasped at his raised voice and nodded her head.

"As I was saying-... Wait, you sent him to talk to me?

She nodded weakly, still crying a little.

"How did you get his number? Why would you even-"

"Bhai, the news?"