5. || History and Stalking ||

Ever since the news of the dance team being reformed reached the students, there has been a different vibe in the whole campus. While there were some students who didn't give two shits about it but most students were ecstatic about it.
Shravan was definitely one of them. His dream had finally become one step closer. He could finally pursue his lifelong dream of becoming a dancer. But there was a problem and a major one at that. The team had to be composed of both Ordinaries as well as the Royals. Shravan didn't like the idea. There was no possible way they could ever work together. The Royals had too much ego to cooperate with them.
Raghav was pretty happy. For the first time in life, he was happy to be a part of the Royals. As mean as it sounded, being a Royal meant he could easily be a part of the dance team. But he did feel a tinge of worry for Shravan. He knew that it won't be easy for Shravan. He represented the Ordinaries. There was no way he was gonna get his part in the team easily. He sighed and went to the class.
Karthik and Navya were busy making funny snapchats. They were from those students who didn't care about the dance team. Sure Karthik was happy for Shravan and Raghav but he had absolutely no interest in dancing. Navya hated dancing. She felt it was a waste of time so she was particularly angry at the dance teams being reformed.
Aadhya was sitting with Raghav and she could visibly feel his happiness. She felt a certain joy in seeing him happy. But she was also worried for her brother. She knew how much he loves dancing. But she was also aware that even if he does good at dancing, their financial condition will always limit his talent. Shrugging the thoughts away, she began revising the previous lecture.

~~~~~~ First Year Class ~~~~~~
Aditya was really happy with the decision of the dance teams being reformed again. And fortunately for him, the Royals and Ordinaries existed only in the Third Year Class. So he didn't have to worry about anything. Now all he had to do was wait for the auditions to start.
Radhika was happy too. She always had a keen interest in classical Kathak. However she wasn't sure if they would accept anyone with classic dance forms.
Niyati was busy reading her notes when she felt someone sitting beside her. To her absolute shock, it was Krish aka Nala Supara ka SRK. She sighed, looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He gave her a cheeky smile and put his hand forward.
"Hey, I know we didn't get to a good start, but I have a deal for you"
She smirked at him
"you know what a deal is? Benefit to both parties. If there's nothing for me, I won't deal with you "
Krish sighed. He knew this was bound to happen but he needed her help, as much as he didn't want to accept that.
"I know, if you help me, I'll do anything you'll say, promise."
Niyati smiled, evily.
"Sure?"
"Yep"
"OK then. I'll help you"
"I unders- wait really? "
She nods her head yes.
"GREAT! I just need you to steal a book from Library"
"you WHAT?! "
"SHHHH... Holy.. Can you speak any louder?! "
Niyati rolls her eyes.
"You're asking me to steal, from the library. Are you crazy or what?! "
"I'd do it myself but me and my gang is banned from Library and my sister will go straight to my brother and then I'm done"
"I-"
"Pleaaseee"
"Aren't there other students in this class?  Go ask them!"
"They're slobs. You're smart and I trust you'll do it without causing a scene"
Niyati smirked at the compliment.
"OK fine.. .what book? "
"It's called 'HISTORY OF ST LOUIS'
"Can't you just buy it from any bookstore? "
"No! It's not a commercial book. It was written by Reyansh Singhania and Taani Shekhawat"
"Why do you even need it? "
"It has the history of how the dance teams worked back in their days. I wanna see so I could end this stupid quarrel for ever"
"Oh so you wanna do social service?"
"Yes, kinda"
Niyati shut her book and turned to him.
"Is there 'stupid' written on my forehead?"
Krish sighed.
"Look, just do it. Then I'll owe you one"
"OK."
"OK?"
"Ok"
They shake hands.
With that, Krish is off to his seat.

Meanwhile Radhika and Aditya are chatting casually.
"Hey Adi, if I'll tell you something, do you promise to not laugh?"
"OK. Promise."
"I wanna join the dance team but I only know classical folk dance... "
"Really?!! That's amazing!"
"Thanks.. But do you think they'll accept me?"
"Why won't they?! They have room for every dance form!"
"WOW.. Then I'll apply!"
"Yay, it will be fun!"
She smiled at him and nodded.
As they're chatting, Priyanka approached them.
"Hey guys, do you mind?"
"Yes?"
"Do any of you know a certain Shravan Raichand?"
Radhika looked up at her.
"No. But I know his sister. Aadhya. I met her in the Library"
"REALLY???"
"Shhh.. We're in a class", Adi chimed in.
Priyanka nodded.
"So, can you ask her to meet me?"
"Sure, if I see her. What your name BTW?"
"Priyanka. Tell her to meet me after the day is over. Near the back gate"
"Ok"
Priyanka nods and leaves.
"She sounded like a stalker..  It's creepy"
"come on Adi, you're over thinking. She's so cute!"
"Stalkers can be cute"
"Adi!"
"OK OK"
They laughed and started chatting again.

A/N
Sorry for this short chapter. But it's tough to pick a story up when you drop it for a long time. I'll update thrice a week from tomorrow. Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Stay tuned!
Don't forget to vote and comment.