3. || Family Time ||

Bhat Sir's class was a pain for everyone because of his over the top English accent and for Raghav because of his belly. He couldn't concentrate for even a bit, all because of his belly. Priyanka is the one to be blamed!
Soon, it was time for the day to be over. All the students were waiting desperately for the last five minutes to end so that they could go home. First day was tiring for everyone but for Niyati, it was wonderful. She's always been a top grade student so all the classes and the homework didn't bother her at all.
Aditya was glaring at his watch. He was sure there was something wrong with it.

Adi's PoV
What is even wrong with my stupid watch?!!!  How long does it take for five minutes to be over?!!! Ughh.. Its already been a frustrating day! All the lecturers were weird but none topped Mr Shastri. He is so filmy!!! I swear! I wish I could change my subjects!!

Narrator's PoV
As Aditya was busy cursing his life, Krish was sitting with his legs on the table and his phone in his hands.
"Krish, did you see my last video? ", Amrita asked.
Amrita is one of those "Regina George" girls. Show off and bullying are her hobbies. And no doubt she's crazy for Krish.
"Yeah, I did. Nothing special though"
The smile dropped from her face.
"But but.. I worked so hard"
"Didn't seem so"
Niyati was shocked with his rude attitude. She thought he was only rude to those who aren't his "chamchas" but here he was, being a douche to one his friends.
Krish stood up and went out of the classroom.
"Wow, he can do anything?!! " Radhika asked with awe on her face evident.
Adi nodded.
"Yea, he's the landlord's son. And not to mention Rey's cousin"
"Rey? The one you told me about? "
"Yes. That one. This makes him a celebrity here. Although nothing is his own. He acts like he owns the college. Rich people things"
"But you're rich too, you arent like him though! "
"You're talking about me, you should see his own brother. He's so different. I've heard that he's very sweet and kind, unlike this one"
"I hope so. I mean, it would be so difficult for their parents to handle two of the assholes.. "
Adi burst our laughing.
"I'm surprised! You can be pretty badass when you want to! "
"Kind of. I mean, he is so rude.. Although I feel like there may be more to the story.. "
"Ok ok Byomkesh Bakshi ji! Let's not start playing detective!"
"Omg!! Have you seen that movie?!! I love it!! I am in love with Sushant Singh Rajput!! Aaaah he's so cuuuteeee!! "
"I-.. Chill! Yes I've watched it! Its a good movie and yes I am a fan of SSR too! "
"Good. Everyone should be. He's so gooooodd!! "
"Yea yea. Let's go. Time to go home! "
They both stood up and left.

Priyanka was in the parking lot, waiting for her brothers. They were always late for everything. Nothing new here. She sat on one of the benches.
"Why are they always late??!  Even after these years, nothing has changed... "
And finally Karthik arrived with Navya.
They bid each other goodbye and he went to sit with Priyanka.
"Is Krish still not yet? "
"Oh yes, see here he is!", she said while pointing to her pocket.
Karthik chuckled.
"Ok ok sorry. I'll go see where he is"
"No thanks. If he has to come home, he will by himself. Let's go. I'm tired! "
"Ok. I'll leave him the car. We'll go in a taxi! "
"Are you joking?!!! A taxi?!! No way!! "
"What's wrong in that?! And don't pull the "we're rich and have a reputation" shit with me! "
"But Dad said never to use a taxi or any public transport!! "
"Fine. Sit here. Wait for him. I'll go! Ego will take you nowhere! "
He gets up and leaves.
Priyanka crosses her arms and huffs.
"Its not ego, its called obeying parents.. "
After around 15 minutes, Krish finally made an appearance.
"Hey Prinku, vas happenin?!! "
She stands up and pushes him back.
"WHERE WERE YOU?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR?! "
Krish steps forward and pats her on her shoulder.
"Relax behna, I'm here now. Let's go home."
"Yes. Of course. Let's go"
"Where's Bhai? Is he still inside the college? "
"He went home."
"But the car's here. How'd he go?"
"Taxi. Genius"
"What?! Why does he always do this? We have a reputation! Does he not care?! "
"That's what I told him and he scolded me and left"
"Forget him. Dad will deal with him. Let's go"
They both went home.