Chapter 6

Days have passed since I had been at the club, and I haven't heard of nor seen Harrison since then. I arrive home after school just in time for lunch time. I go straight to the dinning room where I'm met with an unpleasant surprise.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh hi," Brandon says looking my way. "I came to see you sweetie." He says standing up.

"No you didn't."

"You're right, I didn't. I came to see your dad."

"You couldn't wait in the office?"

"And miss out on your cook's amazing food? No I couldn't." He says and I roll my eyes. "And maybe i did want to see you too." He grabs me from my chin to face him.

"Don't touch me." I say pushing his hand away.

"Do you not believe me?"

"I don't care to believe you."

"We are getting married soon Bianca. You should drop the attitude."

"Yeah, unfortunately." I say and turn around to walk out. He reached for my hand and grabs me by the wrist hard.

"Listen.."

"Bianca." Lola walks in. "Welcome home, are you going to eat?" She asks and Brandon lets me go.

"Yes sirve her a plate so she can sit with me."

"No thanks, I'm going out." I say before leaving the dinning room not without hearing Brandon say something and Lola come my way.

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here." I say grabbing my backpack again.

"Bianca." Lola grabs my hand and I stop moving. "This is the man you're marrying soon and you rather leave than eat with him?"

"I want to stay away from him as much as I possibly can before it's inevitable." I confess.

"And what are you going to eat?" She asks concern.

"I don't know, I'll probably call Bree right now and meet up somewhere. Don't worry about me." I say opening the front door. "I'll see you later."

I sit in the restaurant table alone. Bree wasn't able to meet me so I decided to have lunch alone. I'm focused eating my food and scrolling on my phone when I heard my last name being mentioned.

"Ms. Brambilla." I hear and look up. Harry is standing across the table with a smile.

"Mr. Holland, hi." I get up quickly to shake his hand.

"Please call me Harry."

"Of course. You can call me Bianca then." I say.

"Eating alone?"

"Yeah, my friend couldn't make it after all." I say. "Are you here alone too?" I add trying to find out if Harrison is here.

"No, I have a business meeting." Harry says. Oh, he won't be here then. "Harrison will be here shortly as well."

I can't hide the smile forming on my face. Seeing him again makes me excited. "It'll be good to see him as well." I say.

"I'm sure it will." Harry says in a playful tone. "I have to go Bianca, enjoy your meal." Harry last says before walking away. So he will be here. I put my hand on my hair, attempting to calm down the hairs sticking out it my attempt of a bun. I sit straight and try to keep my cool. Act normal Bianca, it's just Harrison. Yeah, it's Harrison that's why you're so nervous duh. I close my eyes and shake my head, when I open them I hear the bell from the door sound and I look it's way, and there he is. He walks in rushing, putting his cellphone inside the jacket of his black suite, he runs a hand through his hair and looks around the restaurant. His eyes land on me and he gives me a surprised look. He walks my way and I don't know what to do, so I sit here, gawking.