Chapter 7

"The email contains the report of the last 3 weeks since opening night. We are doing good but I reckon is only going to get busier. We are open only Thursday to Sunday for now but I'll be adding Wednesday in the next couple of weeks, which will include hiring new members and dancers." I say to a computer that has Tom and Hope on the other side of the screen "On a different email, you will receive a report of just the warning on the casino area. Earnings aren't very noticeable but we are barely starting. They will increase with the time." I add and Tom nods.

"It's not doing bad for being open almost a month barely." He says.

"You're doing a great job Haz." Hope say closing the folder in front of her. The door of the office opens and Harry walks in.

"Cargo was received on the port in California." He says walking in.

"You heard that?" I ask and Tom nods.

"I did, great."

"Now that Harry is there, tell us how is New York treating you both?" Hope asks.

"It's good." I say.

"It's treating some better thank others." Harry says stains next to my chair and Hope gives us a confused look. "Haz met a girl."

I look his way quickly. "Harry shut up."

"Haz meets girls all the time." Tom says.

"Yeah but this one is different."

"Seriously Harry fuck off."

"What girl? Scoot Tom." Hope says pushing Tom of the screen and sets herself right in front of the camera. "Tell me about her."

"There's nothing to tell we are friends." I try to evade the conversation.

"Mhmm." Hope hums and gives me a look as if she's questioning my answer.

"I'm serious." I add.

"Ok, let's pretend I believe you." She says. "How are you doing Harry?"

"I'm doing great. Actually yesterday night-" Harry starts talking and I get up from the chair so he can sit to talk to Hope. I get out of the office and take out my phone. I open my message conversation with Bianca and read through it. There's not much other than a few good mornings, a few goodnights, and a couple of good luck messages on her exam days. I start to type a 'how are you?' message but I decide to click on her contact and call her instead. The phone rings a couple of times before I'm greeted by her sweet voice.

"Hello."

"Hi Bianca."

"Hi Harrison, how are you?"

"I'm doing good, and you?"

"I'm good as well. Leaving school as we speak."

"Are you done with your exams?"

"Just submitted the last one." She says. I can tell she's smiling.

"Does that mean you will be free the rest of the day?" I nervously ask. She hesitates to answer.

"It does." She finally says.

"Would you like yo go for coffee today?"

"Yes I would like to." She says and I can't stop the smile.

"Great, are you still at school? I can pick you up."

"No just tell me where to meet, I'll go there."

"Well i am at the club still, have some last minute things to do. And where to go? I'm not sure, I'm not from here."

"That's right." She says and laughs. "Ok let's do this. 3 streets down from the club there's a bookstore. I'll be waiting for you there, then we can decide where to go, yeah?"