Chapter 9

I open the front door of the club and I'm surprised when I hear music. As I step closer, I spot Megan on the main stage.

"Here early again?" I ask.

She grabs the remote and turns off the music.

"Ah, Harrison good morning. Yes just practicing." She says walking up to me. "How was the party last night?"

"It was whatever." It was horrible. "I have some work to do. I'll be in the office."

"Wait," she says stopping me. "Can you help me with something real quick before?" She asks.

"What do you need?"

"A spotter."

"A what?" I ask and she grabs my hand and pulls me to stage with her. We are now standing in front of the pole.

"I want to try a new trick. You stand here and if you see im falling, you catch me."

"Oh, ok." I say.

"Ready?" She asks and I nod. Megan slowly stars walking in circles around the pole holding on to it with her right hand. When I least expect it she elevating herself up the pole with both her hands on it now. I am taken back by how effortlessly she's doing it. Once she is almost at the top and with a serious face she throws a leg around the pole and let's go of one hand. I guess this is where I have to be paying attention because it looks dangerous. She straightens her other leg as she continues to go in circles. Slowly and hesitantly she lets go of the other hand and her upper body goes down. She is now spinning around the pole holding only with the lock on her leg. If she falls she's going down head first. She smiles when she meets me, and accomplished smile. She lifts up her body and tries to hold on to the pole again but the lock on her leg slides down. She's across from me now and I can see her face panic as she slides down a bit. She tries to grab the pole again losing more grip and falling back. I rush to the other side where I'm just in time to put my arm under her neck and grab her by one leg right before she hits the floor. As I can I pull her up to carry her bride style and see her eyes are shut down and she looks pale. She got scared and so did i. She opens her eyes and sees she didn't hit the floor and laughs.

"I was ready for the hit." She says.

"I'm a good spotter." I say. I see Megan's eyes go from me to the pole and then they center to something in front of her. I look the same way and see Bianca standing a few feet away from the main entrance. As a son as I see her, she turns around to walk out.

"Fuck." I say putting Megan down. I jump off the stage and go after Bianca who is already walking down the side walk. "Bianca! Bianca wait!" I yell and she stops.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you." She says as I catch up to her.

"You didn't interrupt anything." I explain myself. "What are you doing here?"

"I was hoping I could talk to you. But I didn't know you were busy."

"We have nothing to talk about." I say.

"Yes we do. And if only you would let me explain to you."

"Explain what?"

"Everything. My relationship, my engageme-"

"I don't care to know about that." I say cutting her off. "Have you told your fiancé?"

"No."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"No." She says agains and I chuckle. "Not until I get to talk to you first."

"There's nothing for us to talk about fuck." I say frustrated. "Go talk to your fiancé, he is the only person that deserves an explanation here. And stop trying to fool us both."