Chapter 1

GMMTV Event:

Today GMMTV was conducting an event to promote their movie My Precious and the series 10 years ticket. All the actors associated with the movie and series are getting ready in the dressing room.

Ohm Pawat is really excited as it is double happiness for him as he is part of the movie as well as the series. The bonus came in the form of his bestfriends Nanon and Chimon being part of the same event. Nanon stood next to Film as they were doing the main roles in the movie while Chimon and Ohm played the supporting role.

The first one to enter the stage is the team of the movie My Precious. The entire cast of the movie queues up backstage waiting for their cue to enter the stage.

Nanon was talking to Film when he noticed Ohm fidgeting with his coat. He quickly excused himself and walks towards Ohm.

Nanon: Ohm

Ohm: Huh

Nanon: What happened? Why are you so restless?

Ohm: Oh, it's nothing. My Tshirt sleeve has rolled up and I was just trying to fix it.

Nanon: Let me do it.

Nanon walks towards Ohm.

Ohm: It's okay Nanon. The MC has started announcing our movie. Go and stand next to Film. I will ask Chimon to help me.

Nanon: NO

Ohm and Chimon looks at Nanon is shock on hearing his loud response.

Nanon: I mean, it will just take 30 seconds. Let me do it.

Nanon quickly fixes Ohm's tshirt and makes sure that both sleeves are proper . He then takes his position next to Film just as the MC announces their movie name. Everyone enters the stage and takes their seat. Nanon takes a seat next to MC while Ohm sits at the end, furthest from the MC.

Everyone enjoys the event except one person who was distracted during the entire event. His eyes were fixed on the 2 guys who were talking and laughing throughout the event.

"Nanon...Nanon "

Nanon: Huh

MC: You seem to be distracted.

Nanon: Sorry P. I just have a slight headache.

MC: I was asking if you are excited to work with your friends?

Nanon: Of course. Its always fun working with friends.

MC: How about working with Ohm once again?

Nanon: It's great working with Ohm. Even though it's not a BL series, we have many scenes together.

MC: Hmm. How about you Ohm?

Ohm: It's always a pleasure working with Nanon. He is a fabulous actor. And then this movie also has my other bestfriend Chimon. That makes me happier.

The event continues and soon it's time for them to exit the stage. Everyone except Ohm goes to the dressing room. Ohm quickly changes his coat and stands next to Tu waiting for the announcement of their series.

Nanon quickly takes off his coat and goes out of the dressing room to watch the promo of Ohm's series. As he steps out of the dressing room, he saw Ohm talking and laughing with Tu. Nanon felt annoyed but he just stood there watching them. Suddenly his expression changes into anger.

Unknown to Nanon, someone was watching him closely. It was none other than his bestfriend Chimon. Suddenly he saw Nanon's expression change from annoyed to anger. He was clenching his fist. Chimon looks in the direction where he is looking and saw Ohm trying to fix his dress again and Tu trying to help him.

Chimon: Shit

Before he could stop him, he walked towards Ohm in anger. He looks at Nanon standing before with an unreadable expression.

Nanon: Excuse me

Tu turns and looks at Nanon.

Tu: Hi Nanon.

Nanon: Hi. I just came to fix his coat.

Tu: Oh, okay.

Tu quickly steps aside while Nanon stands in front of Ohm. He puts his hand inside Ohm's coat and pulls the sleeve down and adjusts the coat.

Nanon: It's done

Nanon: It's done.

Nanon just walks away from there without looking at Ohm. He goes and stands next to Chimon while Ohm stands there in shock, unable to understand what just happened. He is more concerned than shocked by Nanon's behavior. But he didn't get time to talk to him as his series got announced at that moment. They enter the stage and take their position .

Meanwhile in the dressing room:

Nanon sat in a corner of the room while Chimon sat opposite him, observing him. He could see that Nanon was brooding over something.

Chimon: Non

No answer.

Chimon: NON

Nanon: Huh

Chimon: What happened? Why do you look so tensed?

Nanon: Nothing.

Chimon: Don't lie to me Non. I have been observing you for some time. You are acting really strange since the event started.

Nanon: I...

Nanon looks at everyone around and stops speaking.

Chimon: Come with me.

Chimon drags him out of the dressing room to the rooftop which was empty.

Chimon: Now tell me.

Nanon remains silent.

Chimon: NANON

Nanon: I hate it.

Chimon: Huh

Nanon: I hate it when anyone gets too close to Ohm.

Chimon just looks at Nanon with a stunned expression.

Nanon: Why did he ask someone else to fix his coat? Why did he allow Tu to help him with his coat? I don't like it Mon. I don't like Tu getting close to him.

A tear escapes Nanon's eyes which he quickly wipes off.

Chimon: Non

Nanon: I know I don't have any right to say this but I don't like it.