Chapter 5

Nanon was feeling uneasy due to the eerie silence in the car. Ohm did not look at him or say a single word as they drive to his condo. Soon they reaches his condo and he parked his car in the parking lot and got out of the car.

Ohm: Come

Nanon follows him silently as they get  into the lift and reach his apartment. Ohm opens the door and walks in followed by Nanon. He closes the door and walks into the living room.

Ohm: Sit

Nanon sits on the couch while Ohm get him a glass of water. They sit across each other sipping water. After a few seconds of complete silence, Ohm decides to talk.

Ohm: Are you done?

Nanon looks at Ohm and the glass of water in his hand. He quickly drinks the water and hands over the glass. Ohm takes the glass from him and keeps it on the table.

Ohm: I asked are you done?

Nanon: Yeah, I just finished drinking and gave you the glass.

Ohm just looks at him with a stern expression.

Ohm: Don't act stupid Nanon. I wasn't asking about the glass of water.

Nanon: Huh

Ohm: Are you done with your break from us and giving each other space thing?

Nanon does not say anything and just looks down.

Ohm: If you are not, let's end this drama. I am fed up of all these. I want to end everything.

Nanon looks at Ohm in shock and a tear drops from his eyes.

Ohm: Why are you crying Nanon? You are the one who wanted a break. What did I ever do to you that you are treating me like this? I am so done with all these.

Nanon(in mind): He want to end our friendship. He hates me so much that he want to end everything. I am going to lose him.

Nanon sobs loudly as Ohm continues to talk. Ohm was getting anxious seeing Nanon cry so much.

Ohm: Why are you crying Nanon? Is being with me so uncomfortable that you want a break from me?

Nanon: Huh

Nanon looks at Ohm in shock.

Ohm: I am fed up of this break. I am fed up of this space between us. I just want to be near you, I want to hug you and kiss you without this awkward silence between us.

Nanon: Ohm

Ohm just goes down on his knees.

Ohm: Please stop all these Nanon. I beg you. If it was someone else, I could have just let go off that person but you, I cannot let go. I don't know how to live without you anymore.

A tear escapes from his eyes. Nanon runs towards Ohm and kneels down before him and holds his shoulder.

Nanon: Ohm, I am sorry. I am so sorry for hurting you.

Nanon pulls Ohm into a tight hug as he burst into tears.

Ohm: Don..Don't do this to me Nanon. I don't know how I survived the last 2 weeks. I can't live like this for another day. Please help me.

Nanon: I am so sorry Ohm. I don't want a break, I don't want to stay away from you. I can't stay away from you Ohm. I want you, I need you in my life to live, to smile, to breath.

They hold each other tightly as they let go off the burden in their heart. They felt light and lively in each other's arms.

Ohm was the first one to let go. He holds Nanon's face in his hands and looks into his eyes.

Ohm: Why did you do this if you are hurting so much?

Nanon: I....I was jealous.

Ohm: Huh

Nanon tells Ohm all about what he felt when he saw Tu with him and how she was fixing his coat. He talks about how possessive he was feeling about Ohm and he thought Ohm would hate him for his actions.

Ohm starts to laugh after hearing Nanon's explanation. Nanon sulks on seeing him laugh.

Nanon: Why are you laughing? Are you making fun of me?

Ohm quickly pulls him into his arms and kisses his forehead.

Ohm: Now you know how I feel when you are so touchy with all our friends.

Nanon: Huh

Ohm: I also feel jealous and possessive when I see you hug and kiss everyone. It makes me want to pull you away from them and lock you up in my room  But I know that's who you are. You express your love and care through your hugs and kisses. I have to just adjust to that because I love you.

Nanon: As a friend.

Ohm: Hmmm....No you idiot. More than a friend.

Nanon looks at Ohm in shock.

Ohm: I have been in love with you for a long time now but I was afraid to tell you. But last 2 weeks showed me how life would be without you. To be honest, I hate that life. I love you so much Nanon that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Nanon(murmurs): I love you too.

Ohm: What did you say? Say it again.

Nanon shakes his head and looks down blushing.

Ohm: Please say it one more time.

Nanon looks at Ohm with a smile and says

Nanon: I love you too Ohm.

Ohm hugs him tight and a smile appears on their face.

Ohm: Next time you feel jealous, just talk to me but no breaks please. I don't want to spend another day of my life thinking that I am going to lose you.

Nanon: I..I am sorry. I won't do it again.

Ohm: You better not. Next time, I may actually consider going out with Tu.

Nanon: Oooohm

Nanon hits him playfully on his chest and Ohm catches his wrist and pulls him into a hug.

Ohm: I love you my Nanon.

Nanon: I love you too. I love you so much Ohm.