Chapter 3

There was complete silence in the car as they drove towards Ohm's condo. Nanon thought of turning on the music but dropped the idea on seeing Ohm's stern face. Soon they reached Ohm's condo and he parked the car in the parking lot and got out of the car. He then comes to the passenger side and opens the door.

Nanon: Ohm, I can walk.

Ohm just nods his head and removes the seatbelt. They walk toward the building in silence. Once they enters Ohm's condo, he quickly pulls Nanon inside and makes him sit on the couch and looks at him sternly.

Ohm: What time did you sleep yesterday? When was the last time you ate something?

Nanon: I...I..

Ohm: Nanon

Nanon: Yesterday afternoon.

Ohm: Seriously Nanon. You came empty stomach to the shoot. You knew we have a gym session to be shot today and how tiring it can be. How could you be so careless about your health?

Nanon does not say anything and just looks down.

Ohm: And why didn't you sleep yesterday night? Were you playing games?

Nanon just nods his head.

Ohm: HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO SLEEP LATE WHEN YOU HAVE A SCHEDULE AND THAT TOO ON AN EMPTY STOMACH? LOOK WHAT HAPPENED AT THE SHOOT?

Nanon could not hold himself back when Ohm started to shout at him.

Nanon: I am sorry I spoiled today's shoot. I am sorry it effected your schedule. I will try to complete the shoot as soon as possible.

Ohm: Do you really think I am concerned about the shoot and my schedule?

Nanon: THEN WHAT IS YOUR BLOODY PROBLEM?

Ohm: I AM CONCERNED ABOUT YOU DAMMIT. I AM YOUR BESTFRIEND AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE SICK.

Ohm sighs and drops down on the couch opposite to Nanon.

Nanon does not say anything and just sits there looking at Ohm. Ohm suddenly gets up and kneels down before Nanon and holds his hands.

Ohm: Nanon, please take care of yourself. You don't know how I felt when you fell unconscious today. My heart stopped for a second. If you can't take care of yourself, let me take care of you.

Nanon looks at Ohm who was pleading to him. He could no longer hold himself back. He pushes Ohm away and gets up from the couch and walks towards the balcony and stands there with his back facing Ohm.

Nanon: Please don't do this Ohm. You don't know how your care and concern are causing havoc in my heart. We are supposed to be bestfriends. Bestfriends should not feel possessiveness and jealousy. But I....

Ohm: Nanon

Nanon does not look at Ohm.

Nanon: Let us take a break and stay away from each other for some time. Let us give each other some space.

Ohm: NON

Nanon quickly wipes his tears and runs out of the condo without a goodbye while Ohm sits there on the floor looking at the closed door.