1. Letters

-Seven Years Ago-

Living with the Dursleys is a living hell. Oh sorry I forgot... Hey I am Y/n Potter, I am the twin sister of Harry Potter, our parents died when we were young and now we are living with our aunt, uncle and cousin. It isn't that hard for me because they tell me that I am smart, beautiful and polite.

The same isn't said for my brother, they don't treat him right and I always stand up for him, I don't like it when he gets threaten bad but they never stop but today something weird happened...

So it was a peaceful morning and I sat down at the table, Harry came in with a pack of letters, he gave a few letters to my uncle, one to me and he got one for himself.

I see my cousin look and he runs towards Harry 'Harry's got a letter!' He shouts and gives it to my uncle who laughs loudly.

'give it back that is mine!' Harry protests 'who would possibly sent you a letter' my uncle jokes, he is clearly not noticing I got a letter too. But then when my uncle turned the letter around his facial expression changed from happy to fear looking at my aunt and then ripping the paper.

'uncle that was his letter!' I said with my letter in my hand 'and what do you have?' He said looking at my letter in my hand

'I don't know' I said looking 'Mrs. y/f/l Potter, 4. Privet Drive' I said then I turn the letter around 'what is this kind of logo?' I said looking at an weird logo 'Hogwarts?' I said reading it out loud and I look at my uncle.

'oh that is nothing give it here' my uncle says and I did, I am confused to what Hogwarts would be, soon after my uncle destroyed the letters there were new ones, they kept coming until Sunday, my uncle is eating a cookie with a happy face.

'Sunday the best day of the week, why Dudley?' My uncle says with a big smile on his face 'I don't know dad' he says stuffing his mouth with cookies 'because there is no post' Harry answers

'really good Harry' my uncle says, I was still confused of why my uncle didn't want us to open the letters, then we all heard loud wind noises and in a couple of seconds there came thousands of letters out of the chimney, my aunt, uncle and nephew were waving around in fear

While Harry and I desperately wanted to get a letter, when Harry caught one he ran towards his cupboard but my uncle runs after him and grabs Harry while trying to get the letter from his hands, Harry struggles against it, then my uncle screamed something.

'we are going away!' My aunt, Dudley and I just stood there 'daddy's gone mad hasn't he' Dudley screamed and I just look with my brows furrowed.

We had to pack our things and get in the car, my uncle kept driving and driving, sometimes he stopped to ask someone and in the late night we came in an old house on an little island, what just looked like some rocks.

The wind was strong as we got inside I looked with disgust at the house 'we sleep upstairs, goodnight y/n, goodnight Dudley' my uncle said and gives Harry just a look, I claim one couches and Dudley the other one, Dudley quickly falls asleep 'brother get over here' I said and he walks over to me, sitting on the couch

'it is almost our birthday' I said to Harry and he nodded, I laid with my head on his lap and my feet onto the railing. We waited until it was our birthday 'happy birthday Harry' I said smiling 'happy birthday Y/n' he said and we smiled at each other. Then the door broke down, we both stood up and Dudley fell from the bank, my uncle and aunt ran downstairs.

'not the best weather' the figure said, he was quite long and wide, Harry grabbed my arm and we hid behind the fireplace, I looked towards my uncle and aunt 'Harry! What have you grown big, and also wider' the figure joked to my nephew