Mikey x Male reader

Requested by @mommy108

Title: Greg

Note: this is probably the shortest oneshot ive ever done.

"Hey, (y/n). What does Mikey remind you of?" I raised an eyebrow and sucked my lips into my mouth as I crossed my arms and stared at the turtle, who was sprawled out on the floor in front of where I was sitting on the bed, Mikey perched next to me.

I mean, it was his room.

"Do you mean who does he remind me of?" I asked, not sure if Raph was quoting the words correctly. He shook his head.

"No, what." He stressed, "There's not way that Mikey would ever resemble anyone human." I took a bite of the apple in my hand and gave Raph a deadpan look as I raised an eyebrow. Mikey was uncharacteristically silent beside me.

"Who said anything about being compared to a human? You guys don't even more than six or seven people- including Shredder. Raph, if you were a human, you'd be John Reilly." It was really an inside joke since the brothers had no clue who that was.

Leo probably would, though. He'd been having a weird Will Ferrell phase that involved him binge-watching all of his movies.

"Whatever- he sounds handsome." Raph gave me a peace sign as he stood and stretched, making his way to the door. "Hey, do one for Mikey, but make sure the guy's super ugly- it'll be doing him too much justice if he's even a little bit as handsome as me." Raph laughed out loud as he walked out of his brother's room, shaking his head in humor.

"He's lying, you know that right?" Mikey shook his head and sighed as he stood up and made his way over to where Raph had been sitting, taking his place.

"No, he's not. It's true. I'm the ugly duckling compared to the others." With a grimace, I stood and walked over to him, sitting beside him as I reached for his hand.

"Mikey, Raph is special. Very special- anyways. He loves you, even if he doesn't show it. He just- honestly, I don't know why he just said that, but just know that you're not bad-looking. You're actually really handsome, Mikey. I promise." He sucked his lips into his mouth and sent me a smile with suddenly bright eyes.

"Really? You think I'm handsome? Oh, what celebrity do I look like?" He turned to face me and blanked his face, narrowing his eyes as he stared at me. I laughed gently and reached out my hands to cup both of his cheeks.

"Hmm." I wondered and tilted his head side to side as he crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me. I giggled.

"I'm thinking a young Greg Cipes." He gasped and looked at me with stars in his eyes.

"Was he hot?" He practically screeched as he grabbed my shoulders to shake me back and forth.

"Oh, Mikey. He was the hottest."

im having to physically restrain myself from starting like 7 different new books.

i started watching tokyo ghoul and lemme just say juuzou (babey), renji, ayato, nishio, and uta>>

(just to be clear i am not simping for ayato i just think he's cool and i like his character design i acknowledge that hes 15)