The Torture of Opal (Aru Shah)

Opal ©️ Roshani Chokshi

Hello reader. I am a wonderful kidnapper and I have been able to find the disgusting Opal that "helped" the Pandavas after they failed to stop the Sleeper's army from hearing a prophecy. These are the awesome records of her torture.

One day, after working for months, I had located the dreadful Opal. She was ruining lives as always, so I waited for her to be alone and kidnapped her. She screamed and kicked, but I took her to my house. Then the torture began.

It started out simple. I grabbed a gun and shot her a few times. Then, I got out Riptide (which Percy Jackson gave to me after I explained the situation) and chopped off her ears, arms, and legs. After that, I tied her up and stuffed her into the oven for 10 minutes. She was dead when she got out so I called Apollo and he healed her in a way that made her feel the pain. After that, I logically assumed she was cold so I took her deep inside the inner core of the Earth to heat up. She somehow died from the pressure so Apollo revived her again and I brought her to space to cool down. She then showed signs that she was cold (ex. freezing) and I lectured her about always changing her mind about the temperature she felt. I decided to send her to the Sun so she could warm up and I came back 10 years later to take her back and Apollo helped, as always. Finally, I brought her to Roshani Chokshi to torture her some more and now she is hopefully torturing her.

TeH eNd