Chapter Two: The Surprise Vistor

A/N So Sorry yall i havent updated in awhile ive had alot of stuff going on with my family and school. But anyway i want to know who is your favorite character in Twilight? Mine three are Emment Aro and The Major himself. Everyone who I talk to has said that the Major isn't worth enough but I don't see how thats true! Hes amazing! ( No offense to people who don't like him) but anyways enjoy!
____________________________________
Bellas POV
"BELLA!" Yelled Emmett. I sighed and put down my most favorite book of all time Wuthering Heights. I opened my door and there stood the pain in my ass but I love him brother of mine who was my favorite of all of the guys besides Jasper. " What Emmy? What is so important that you have to interrupt me reading my book?" He smiled and said " We're going to have vistors today sissy! And By the way uh everyone wants you there and by everyone I mean everyone." I looked at him like what the fuck is going on?! Edward never has wanted me around so it had to be big for him to. I nodded and said " Okay when are they coming?" He grimaced and said " Uh sissy there downstairs already!" I sighed and walked past him to the stairs and said " Aren't you coming? If I have to meet them then I need my brother bear with me." He grinned and picked me up and lifted me up caveman style and we walked down the stairs me kicking and screaming for him to put me down and him laughing his ass off and I heard Carlisle telling someone " Ahh and here is my daughter Bella. And if course you know Emment right?" I hissed at Emment to put me down and he grinned and dropped me on the floor. I glared up in him and I turned towards Carlisle and seen the man standing with him. I stared at him like he was doing the same to me. And all of a sudden a throat clearing snapped me out of it. I realized that I was still on the floor. I blushed and stood up quickly and smacked the back of his head and he grinned real big at me. I looked at Carlisle and waved at him and he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his side and looked at the other vampire and said, "Garrett, this is Isabella Swan, my daughter. Bella this is my old friend Garrett. He was in the Civil War." I looked up the vampire and ad soon as my chocolate Brown eyes met his ruby red ones, I gasped the same time he did. "Gar Bear!" I squealed and jumped into his arms. He chuckled and said, "Long time no see Darlin'. How's my favorite girl?" And as soon as he said that I heard someone growling and we looked at each other and slowly turned around and my eyes met those of a VERY pissed off vampire.
------------------------------------------
Well How was it? I need a beta and all that so if your interested message me or comment below lovelies!
Xoxox KeriHeartz ♥♥♥♥