Oh Shit.. He's Mad

Recap:

He chuckled and said, "Long time no see Darlin'. How's my favorite girl?" And as soon as he said that I heard someone growling and we looked at each other and slowly turned around and my eyes met those of a VERY pissed off vampire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's POV

I gulped and looked over at my best friend, "Now Major, Listen here mister, just because you growl at any other guy friend i have doesn't mean you can do that to Gar Bear. I've known him longer and no one and i repeat NO One is going to take him away. Hes the only real friend i had before we met so hes very important to me and if you don't like it, well you can get over it." Jasper just looked at me and then looked at his feet, "I'm sorry Darlin' , I just didn't want to lose you... your very important to me." I smiled and ran over to him (without tripping may i add) and hugged him tight. "Major no one is going to take me away. You know i love you, your my best friend, and the one person who i can easily talk to, I'm never going to leave, so you two need to play nice OK?" Jasper looked at me and Nodded. " OK, Darlin as long as i dont lose you because you are my best friend." I smiled and hugged him tight while Emmett looked at as and did fluttery eyes towards us, "If I was Jasper Bells I'd kidnap you and run far far away." Jasper looked at Emmett then me and then Garrett and then cocked his head at me and said, " That isn't a bad idea Em." Garrett started to growl and Jasper glared at him and picked me up and ran out the door with me. Oh shit i just realized im not wearing any panties!