You WHAT

So this song is the song I am listening to as I write this chapter, and honestly I think it fits me to a tee, like I'm totally emo, I have black hair and wear dark colors, and Falling In Reverse is one of my favorite bands, I've listened to them ever since i was like 8, I'm 20 now almost 21 so yeah, but anyways I got so many nice comments i decided to push a head for the next chapter of the book so here we go! See you at the end lovelies!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella POV

So I am currently in Jasper's arms wearing a short dress and no panties and I'm sure they can tell but they haven't said a word yet, i hope they don't because that all i fucking need is for two vampires to have a pissing contest over me even though it seems like its inevitable. Like honestly they are over 300 years old but they act like they are 10, and that i am a shiny new fucking toy! UGH men i swear, but they are handsome though honestly, like Jasper and those golden locks and Garrett and his brown shaggy hair and stubble. I love me some whisker kisses in the morning.. but wait no i cant think like that though, neither of them are into me like that and that would be wrong wouldn't it? And also Gar Bear has to approve of anyone i date because well that was one of his rules since i moved away from him, he is my best friend after all. Like I bet if he knew i had the hots for Jasper he would seriously flip out, like i don't think he would be okay with that since there's a vengeful vamp out there looking for jasper right now sadly. Ahh Maria the psycho bitch who turned Jasper to use him for her army and it turned out he was wayyy more powerful than her, like wayyy more powerful and stronger, like hes god like strong, i think hes stronger than Emmett and the Volturi muscle Felix, maybe the strongest guy alive, i don't know.  But, honestly I don't know how to feel about them both though, like i care deeply for them both but i feel like one would be better for me. Plus Jasper has Alice and Gar Bear is my best friend so therefore i cant have either so I'm just going to have to wait until i find another vamp who will take me as their mate, hopefully it wont be a pussy one like Edward. Like he is seriously a wimp and I don't know what made him that much of a wimp to be honest like its kind of pathetic honestly like maybe its because hes denying hes gay? But anyways being in Jasper's arms like this has made me all hot and bothered i guess its time for my old friend mr. rabbit. Hopefully, Jasper and Gar Bear don't find out or else they would freak if they knew i used my rabbit due to their sexiness. Like I could just imagine if i could have both of these hunks. Oh the things that could happen... mmmm... i could have Gar Bear's tongue on my clit while Jasper feeds me his cock. MMMMM yes im getting so wet imagining it.. that thick hard cock in my mouth while Gar's tongue on my clit and his fingers in my pussy while Jasper sucks Gar's cock. Now that would be a fucking site to see, all that sexiness and all that magical cock, yes baby momma wants some now. That's it, i will have both men in my bed by tonight fucking me, and that is a damn promise. No more pussy men, i need real cock and i need it now. So i turn to Jasper and kiss his cheek.