Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Main Scenario [2]

Different reactions were expressed as soon the Dokkaebi disappeared. Some tried to get out of the train while there were are people who tried to call the police. Aiden just wanted to know just how stupid the latter type of the person was?

They thought that police can solve this situation? Didn't they see that creature flying? It wasn't a logical situation. Police ain't superhuman. How can they solve something that doesn't require logic?

Apparently, Dokja's female companion seem to belong on the latter type of person.

Dokja then started to said something to calm her down. Strangely enough, he was much calmer than other passengers except Aiden. It could be considered abnormal but no one even bother to notice this little thing because of how scared they were.

Aiden's narrowed his eyes when he picked up the word 'game' from Dokja.

Right, he's a game developer so these kind of situation was considered normal in game world. A quest was assigned and reward will be given once completed. It was the normal game scenario. Just imagine this whole thing as a simulation that he needed to go through so that he can detect any error in it and add some finishing touch.

It was as simple as that.

"Come on, everybody! Everybody calm down. Start breathing calmly." A man stepped forward right after a few minutes of Dokkaebi disappearance. His appearance was quite buff and judging from his face, he appeared quite young.

"Are you calm yet? Please stop your actions and pay attention to me for a moment." He said, immediately gaining the attention from all the passenger, "As you know, in the event of a national disaster, small disturbances can cause large human casualties. That’s why I will now control the situation."

Aiden frowned, 'I think the situation is much more worst to be classified as a national disaster.' Subconsciously, his hold on the child in his arm tightened.

Many people voiced out their thoughts about the young man's words. It seems that they feel strongly toward the word 'control'. The young man immediately explained that he received the said order from his unit as he's currently the army lieutenant serving in 6502 unit. Not that Aiden even cared about such things. What good can those do when the world literally about to fall into ruins in a few moments?

People started to get more anxious and demand the young man to contact the blue house. Soon, someone cried out that the president was making a speech.

Hearing such a blatant lie rolling on the tip of the said president's tongue, Aiden sneered. What kind of terrorist that float? Were they taking the netizen as a fool? Or maybe they just doesn't want to realize the current situation was more dangerous than mere terrorism?

Whatever it is, why doesn't they just said that the alien attacked earth? Sound plausible to Aiden.

Oh wait, did he just heard someone said the president's dead? Good grief.

Oh now the prime minister died? Haha.

[Everyone, I’ve told you already. This isn’t a game like ‘terrorism.’]

Dokkaebi's voice can be heard from the phone of the passengers that was watching the speech before. The child in Aiden's arm flinched slightly after hearing Dokkaebi ominous voice. Aiden slightly patted the child hair to calm his nerve and soon enough, the child relaxed his tense shoulder.

[Do you still not understand? This won’t do. Do you still feel like this is a game?]

It is a game to Aiden though. Maybe his mentality has a problem that he never knew. He cast a glance toward Dakja to see his slightly pale face while tightening his fist. So he wasn't calm after all.

[Haha] The Dokkaebi chuckled.

[According to the data, the people of this country are very good at games. So, why don’t I try raising the difficulty?]

A huge timer appeared in the air. At the same time, it started decreasing rapidly.

[The remaining time has been decreased by 10 minutes.]

[There are 10 minutes remaining.]

[If the first killing doesn’t occur within the next five minutes, all lives in that carriage will be wiped out.]

Everyone started to get panicked as they keep pressuring the soldier and asking him why the police haven't arrived. Like Aiden said, police ain't superhuman.

People's voices filled the train car until someone pointed out the murder that occur inside the 3907 train car next to them. Aiden moved the child away from the scene, slightly worried of the child's mental state. It's not everyday people witness this many death.

Once again, the voice of the Dokkaebi rang out.

[Haha

there are some places that are quite fun while other places haven’t started yet. Okay, this is a special service. I will show you what will happen if nothing occurs in the next five minutes.]

A giant screen appeared with what it seems to be inside the classroom. It was showing a scene of high school girls shaking in fear.

[The given time has run out.]

[Paid settlement will begin.]

As soon as the announcement ended, heads start exploding. One by one....more and more heads exploded as the scream rang out from the screen.

It was quite a gruesome scene so Aiden immediately covered the child eyes, afraid of destroying the child mind even further. It's enough that Aiden's mentality already crumble to dust, no need to bring a child along with him.

Then a high school girl strangled her friend, who died with a groan. After a while, the only thing that remained on the screen was the last schoolgirl looking around.

[#Bay23515 channel. Daepong Girls’ High School, Year 2 Class B survivor: Lee Jihye.]

The screen soon disappeared and Aiden immediately dropped his hand from the child's eyes.

Then the dokkaebi asked, [How is it? Interesting?]

It spoke with a cruel smile. People started to eyed each other as if they were sworn enemy. Wary that they may be stabbed on the back at any moment.

Aiden wandered his eyes around the room and soon it stop on the silent guy. This Dokja, seem to be searching for something or maybe someone. Aiden wasn't sure but Dokja's expression seems desperate. He then saw Dokja checking his phone with a shocked expression. It seems that it was something important for him to be more shocked toward it instead of the current situation.

Whatever it is, Aiden felt that something was odd with this man.

He seem to know more about the current situation that's for sure.