Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Yoo Jonghyuk

While the other passengers was busy trying to convince Kim Dokja, Aiden was already searching a way to exit the train. The doors was accessible after the end of the scenario but it seems that it was stuck.

Bang!

Another sounds came from the next carriage, making Aiden already anxious mind became more chaotic. Fortunately, he was good at controlling his emotions or else the survivors may saw a grown man crawling on the floor with anxiety. He checked every available door and found a manual switchgear which he immediately use.

The opening and closing device worked smoothly but the door didn't open at once. They door opened around one fifth before stopping like it was jammed.

...It seems to be broken here as well." Dokja said from behind Aiden. Aiden already noticed his presence since earlier so he wasn't surprised.

Aiden looked at the remaining survivors before stopping on Lee Hyunsung. Before he even said anything, Kim Dokja already beat him to it.

"Lee Hyunsung-ssi. Use a skill."

"Huh? 'Skill...'" Hyunsung asked with a confused expression.

"Based on your physique and your past occupation, I'm sure you have some skill related to strength right?" Aiden questioned, earning an unsure nod from Lee Hyunsung.

"Well...I have one but how do I use it―"

"Just think about using the skill." Aiden cut off his words.

"...Will that work?"

"It will. I did it earlier.", Thankfully the buff man was smart enough not to question when Aiden used it.

Lee Hyunsung didn't say anything else as he took a deep breath of determination.

"Haaap!"

Lee Hyunsung's biceps swelled as he grabbed the door. If Aiden was into man, he may have been attracted to it. Thankfully, he's not.

[A/N: Someone's in denial]

Soon enough, the door started to move. Aiden immediately pulled Lee Gilyoung toward himself and carried the child on his back. With the child with him, maybe his great luck will affect him to some extent.

They immediately left the train and meet a fuming dokkaebi outside.

[...Ah, this is really. I knew this would happen. Didn't I saw it earlier? I told you not to go anywhere, Damn! The scenario isn't ready yet-]

The dokkaebi seemed to be angry as it floated over Dongho Bridge.

"Wahh! I knew this would happen! I told you not to come out!"

Han Myungoh wrapped a hand around his head, like he thought it would explode. Seriously though, this man's such a whinny bitch.

[Sigh...it can't be helped. You are really lucky humans.]

[The second scenario has arrived!]

[Second Scenario - Escape]

Category: Sub

Difficulty: E

Clear Conditions: Cross the broken bridge and enter Oksu Station.

Time Limit: 20 minutes.

Compensation: 200 coins.

Failure: ???

'broken bridge?' Aiden wondered. All of the sudden, his head started hurting.