Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Main Scenario [3]

[You have obtained an exclusive attribute.]

[The exclusive skill slot has been activated.]

'a skill?', Aiden suddenly felt that the whole situation became somewhat funny, 'now this is what a game is.'

If there's a skill, then that window will surely exist. The window that show player stat. So how to open it was the real question.

'Status window?' Aiden thought in his head but it doesn't seem to be working so continue trying, 'Stat window? Character stat? Player's stat? Atribut window?'

Just as the last name was thought of, the desired window immediately appeared in front of Aiden.

[Character Information]

[Name: Aiden Smith

Age: 29

Constellation Support: None

Private Attribute: Lucky Workaholic (General)

Exclusive Skills: Hidden Presence Lv. 5, Weapon Mastery Lv. 3, Lie Detection Lv. 1, Overwhelming Presence Lv. 4, Strategic Thinking Lv. 3, Luck Lv. 5

Overall Stats: Stamina Lv. 7, Strength Lv. 6, Agility Lv. 6, Magic Power Lv. 5

Overall Rating: A workaholic with incredible luck. The luck only effect him and may bring disaster to those around him.]

'Something about that title pissed me off. I don't even know if this considered good or not. What with those luck though. Does that mean I'm going to become a lone wolf forever?', Aiden complained in his mind before something caught his eyes on the list of skills he had, 'What with those contradicting presence skills I had? Does that mean I can control my own presence? How convenient. Maybe I can even sneak on the Dokkaebi and kill it if I can somehow leveled up that skill.'

His eyes once again stopped on a particular words in his window, 'Constellation Support? What is this?', before he even had the chance to thought about it further, his attention was immediately attracted toward the crouching dyed haired young man that seems to be cursing the old woman for being so loud.

The situation escalated into one sided abuse as the young man keep punching the old woman without caring his surrounding. Looking at the expression of other passengers, it doesn't seem like they would lend a helping hand either. Usually, Aiden wasn't even fazed about this kind of situation, but knowing that he had a child in his arms, he tried his best to shield the child from the scene.

“A new world requires new laws.” the young man said with arrogant voice toward the older man who tried to stop him. He then resumed his act of punching the old woman.

Call Aiden heartless or whatever but he truly didn't feel a shred of sympathy toward the old woman. With the kind of situation that currently happened, this old woman may as well be a dead baggage if being left alive. He liked competent people not a damn cannon fooder that waste supplies.

But....

He truly disliked that dyed haired young man attitude. Maybe a slice on the throat will help him with his irritation.

Yeah, let's do that.

The young man continue on his assault as he incite the nearby passenger to do the same. Some was hooked with the idea and soon a bunch of people took part into punching and kicking the old woman.