04 • The CEO

🐰🐱

jeongguk took a bath, freshing himself up since he will attend the blind date, that his mother and father force him to.

after taking a bath, he wore a suit, and fixed his hair to look handsome. he looks at himself in the mirror one more time.

he then goes out of his room to go downstairs only to see his father and mother, smiling at him.

"what time would be the blind date dad?" he asked, diverting his eyes to his dad who munch on the food at the dining table.

"12:00 o'clock. lunch break." his dad answered looking at his son, jeongguk nods and fix himself.

her mother stood infront of him and fix his tie to look presentable.

"i'll be just drop by on the company before i go at the blind date." he said and look at his watch.

"i gotta go, mom and dad." he bid and kissed the cheeks of his mother and father.

"how about breakfast?" her mother asked.

"i don't have appetite to eat. i gotta go." he said and goes to their garage, and entered his hyundai car, and finally drove off to his company.

he arrived at the company, his employees greeted him a good morning, that he just smile and nod.

he goes straight to his office, but glance a little to the girl he likes, lalisa's office seeing that the girl was doing her work, he smiles.

he arrive at his own office, and proceed to do his work. he called for his secretary.

"tzuyu!"

"yes, mr. jeon?" tzuyu, his secretary said.

"please make lalisa come in here." he said and that made tzuyu nodded and left to go to lalisa's office that only miles away from him.

he heard lalisa's voice talking at taehyung, his best friend since college. "tae, please. i can't go in right now." he heard the girl pleaded.

"lalisa, you are the one needed in there!" taehyung said, annoyed is evident on his voice.

"please, tae. i really don't have a face to face him right now. you only need to send this files and then sends me another one." lalisa pleaded once more, that made taehyung agreed and stomped his foot to go at jeongguk's office.

"thanks, tae. i owe you a lot!" jeongguk heard lalisa's voice, shouted at taehyung.

taehyung knocks on jeongguk's office, "come in" jeongguk said.

he look up only to meet taehyung, he wasn't shock since he was getting used to lalisa telling taehyung to go and send the files instead to him.

"here's the file, lalisa wanted to send to you. she said she can't go in, the same reason i guess." taehyung said shrugging.

"i see, send this to her back." jeongguk said and gave him another file.

"wait– why are you dolled up?" taehyung asked when he noticed that the guy looked dolled up.

"what do you mean? i've always been dolled up." jeongguk asked frowning, raising an eyebrow at taehyung.

"i mean, you're extra dolled up today. where are you going?" taehyung asked.

"mom and dad set me up on a blind date, this lunch break. so, i will be out later this afternoon." he answered sighing.

"woah. woah. you're going on a blind date? that's new. if jimin is here right now, i'm pretty sure he would teased you about it." taehyung said.