ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

THE MEETING ENDED WITH all of Toman's members agreeing to fight Valhalla and bring back Baji. Just as they were about to disperse, a sound of a twig snapping resonated.

"Who's there!?" Draken immediately turned to the direction where the sound came while all members present followed. "Whoever it is, come out now!"

Some people were getting impatient so they quickly went over. "The hell? It's just a girl!" One guy pulled you out for others to see. "Hey, don't pull too hard, please." You sternly told him, but he only made a face at you.

Others began to murmur.

"A girl? What is she doing here?"

"You don't think she's a spy for Valhalla, right?"

"A spy!?"

Upon hearing that, they all became agitated and had your arms incapacitated. Dropping Mr. Froppé on the ground. "Ah...!" You resisted but they only gripped harder. The guy who pulled you picked up your friend with a dubious look. "A rabbit? What are ya, a kid?"

"Give him back to me!" You screamed and tried to get out of their grasps, but there was just simply too many guys holding you.

"Wait, is that...?" Takemichi turned to his friend, who seemed to recognized you. "Chifuyu, you know her?" The blonde got a closer look at you, who was telling him to give Mr. Froppé back, but he mocked you instead.

Before you could get anymore flustered, Chifuyu quickly came and told them to stop.

And surprisingly, they did. Huh? Chifuyu-san must hold some power or authority if they immediately obeyed his command. While you were busy thinking, Chifuyu snatched your bunny friend from the guy and handed it to you.

Once again, Mr. Froppé was saved by him. You couldn't be more grateful.

"Hey, Chifuyu." You all turned to the front, who had a braid and a dragon tattoo on his temple. "You know this girl?" Beside him stood a smaller guy. His piercing and cold gaze had a shiver run down your spine.

"Yeah. She's my friend from school." Chifuyu nodded, and you shot him a surprised look. "We're friends?"

"Wha―" The disappointed expression made you feel guilty as you incessantly apologized. Then he asked you why you were out here. "...I was talking a walk on the sidewalk... when I heard some chanting." You pointed to the road, starting at where you started and moved your index along where you left the sidewalk to here. "I heard there was a fight here not too long ago, so I wanted to see what it was this time."

You stepped forward to tallest guy in front. "This is a pretty sacred place, you know? Don't ruin it by initiating fights here."

After a moment, it was the short guy who spoke. "Huh... Really?" He slowly made his way over to you with a smile. "I see. Sorry about that. We'll try to minimize the fighting here, okay?"

Something about him was terrifying to you. One moment he was giving you the coldest gaze you had ever received, and the next he gave you a smile fit for a child. You figured that he must be one of the big boss around here.

Mikey turned to all of the members. "Dismissed!" He yelled, and most of them began to walk away. Then he turned back to you. "Soo, what's your name?" He seemed eager to know, so you gave him your name.

"[Name], hm? Okay then! You'll be my friend, [Name]!" He declared as he swung an arm around your shoulder. You blinked at him, feeling slightly uncomfortable. No... super uncomfortable. You only just met him. Could you already have signed a death wish by eavesdropping?

Chifuyu came to your side and took his arm off. "Mikey-kun, don't make her uncomfortable." He lectured, and Draken, who came too, stared at you and Chifuyu.