ꜰɪᴠᴇ

THERE HE WAS, BACK IN the future. Or rather... in the present. He found himself at the same old rental shop, before things escalated to him being in a Toman meeting with Chifuyu.

"This way, sirs."

Takemichi heard the chatters going on. Numerous foods laid out on the table as he sat down. He was slightly unsure of what was happening. Unbelievable. Am I really a manager of Toman? He looked around cautiously. If I'm really a manager now, I might be able to get closer to the untouchable core force of Toman. He scrolled his phone from underneath the table, wondering why he doesn't have Naoto's number.

Then one of the men started. "For starters, about this year's payment reports-" He was cut off by Pah-chin while he clicked his chopsticks together. "Where's my goddamn fried rice, idiot? Besides, we're still waitin' on someone else." Takemichi looked relieved when he saw him. "Quit whining, Pah. Just shut up and eat your food."

I think he's that guy from the 5th squad. He thought. "As for the guy we're waiting, you mean Mitsuya, right?"

"There's more who aren't here yet, dumbass. And where's my freaking fried rice!? How am I supposed to keep eating without rice!?" Pah exclaimed. Smiley struts in with an insult. "You moron. Fried rice come last, bald head."

It's the 4th squad captain.

"Huh? Moron!?" Peh-yan slammed a hand on the table. "Who do you think you're talking to!? Pah-chin's head is made out of air, you moron!" He shouted, as if that's any better.

"Yeah." Said guy agreed.

"Then go order the fried rice yourself!" Smiley had an obvious vein on his face. They really haven't changed at all. Takemichi was glad that this part of Toman was still the same. Even after 12 years, they're all still in Toman.

"Would you guys just stop blabbering already?" Takemichi turned at the new voice appearing. "Damn oldies."

"Huh?"

"Oldies?"

"Don't you get uppity with us, Shiba!" Peh-yan pointed a finger at him. But then another voice came. "Shut up! Who do you think provides your meals in the first place? All you've got is your seniority, and you don't even pay much. Arrogant, cocky bastards." It was a man with a big scar on his face.

Both parties he had just insulted retorted back with the same amount of hate while another guy laughed at this idiocy. "You're too blunt, Inupi."

Who are these guys?

"Acting like they're better than us. Just because they're Ex-Black Dragons." He heard Chifuyu mumbled, while Takemichi repeated the words in his head.

"What's up with Mikey, anyway?"

"Like hell he'd come to see a loser you." Shiba ate as he spoke. "Mikey this, Mikey that. You oldies are all like, 'Mikey! Mikey!' whenever something happens. What are you, goldfish poop?"

A chair flung towards a wall, breaking one of its legs while Pah-chin walked over to Shiba to declare a fight.

"How dull. What is this, middle school playground?"

Hanma Shuji! So he's still here in the present too!

"We're not holding this regular meeting to talk about payments. Koko's public IT business, Shiba's corporate front, and several companies our gang manage were searched by police three days ago." Hanma stated. "That means... We have a mole among us."