Bio

(Y/N) Banner, is an unknown kid with an unknown past. The only thing he could remember is the MONSTER that is inside of him, that he was so afraid of. One day a man named Grisha Yeager, who was a doctor for Shinganshina District. Was visiting a family outside the walls, came upon a small kid who was probably two years older than his son. He took the unconscious boy back home to Shinganshina, so he can see if the boy was wounded anywhere. But as he was taking a look, he caught that the veins throughout his body, were turning green. It then went away a few seconds later, making Grisha look shocked at what he had just saw. The only thoughts that he could think off right now... was this young boy a Titan?

Name: (Y/N) Banner.

Age: 10 (Grisha Yeager first meeting) 12 (Wall Rose incident) 14 (Training Corps) 17 (Survey Corps) 21 (Final Season).

Height: Choose what your height is.

Likes: Eren, Armin, Mikasa, his friends, working out, making people laugh, learning new knowledge.

Dislikes: Titans, anyone messing with his friends, Bertholdt, Reiner, Annie (After they betrayed the Survey Corps), Zeke, getting angry.

Personally: (Y/N) Banner is a real hardworking person, that wants to save humanity. Whenever it comes to his friends, his always encouraging them and always helping them in need. But there is one thing that he hates... and that is getting angry. Once his starts getting angry, and his heart rate reaches over two hundred beats per second. He will transform into something that he calls... the Incredible Hulk. A raging beast that goes rampage against anything. He has sense to who he is whenever he is the Hulk, but if sees a Titan feasting on humans or destroying anything precious to him... he won't hesitate to kill every last Titan that he sees.

Looks: You can choose what you look like.

Transformations: The Incredible Hulk.

In this form, he has Incredible strength, speed, stamina and agility

In this form, he has Incredible strength, speed, stamina and agility. The more he get's angry, the more he grows in muscle and height.

Hulk Titan.

The Hulk Titan was a dangerous beast at first

The Hulk Titan was a dangerous beast at first. Standing at twenty-five metres tall, he can destroy anything that stands in his way. But there's a weakness to this Hulk Titan form. He can only stay in this form about thirty minutes. Or at best... one hour. After that, he turns back into the normal Incredible Hulk.

(Locked until Season 3)

World Breaker Hulk.

His most powerful form

His most powerful form. His strength is incredibly strong then his Hulk and Titan form. He can create Earthquakes by smashing the ground in front of him, throwing his enemies off-guard. This destructive beast is basically invincible.

(Locked until the Final Season)

====================================================================================================================================

(Alright... I was planning to release this Bio in December or January next year. But I like to give you all a little sneak peak of this Story and stuff. The new Chapter will be out in December or January so stay tune to it. Alright, that's it for the Bio and I'll see you all when the first Chapter gets released in a few months. Bye-bye for now...)