Chapter 1 - Unknown Memories

Grisha's POV

After finally checking up on a family that has been ill for about a week now, I was riding my horse back to Shinganshina. It's been about a month since I last seen my wife, Carla Yeager... and my eight-year-old son, Eren Yeager. I was nearing the walls of wall Maria, until... I noticed something in the corner my eye. Slowing down my horse, I turn around and start riding back to whatever I saw. After returning back, I hear off my horse and start heading towards to whatever I saw near that tree. Getting closer and closer to it... I realise that it is a... young boy? He was laying there unconscious, on the tree. The first thoughts that came to me was... how did this boy get outside the walls...? This little boy that I'm looking at right now... looked around Eren's age.

Grisha-"I have to take this boy back to Shinganshina... and fast! Who knows how long he has been out here, and he might even have injuries on himself..." I then pick up the unconscious boy and place him on the horse. I get on the horse as well, as I was trying tit him in front of me so he wouldn't come off the horse. "I'm surprised that he hasn't been eaten by any Titans yet. This boy is Lucky." I said to myself as I start riding off... and fast back to Shinganshina.

Shinganshina

It took me a bit longer than usual to get back to my home, but I was glad that I was back. Putting my horse near the stable, I get off the horse and grab the unconscious boy off of it and start running towards my house so I can check up on him. I was running pass a few Garrison people. And they all noticed they were all looking at me with a weird look on their face. Probably wondering why I'm running through town. That's when I ran into a familiar person that I save my life all those years ago. Hannes...

He seems to look at me in a very weird way, as to why I was rushing

He seems to look at me in a very weird way, as to why I was rushing. Until he looks down to see the young boy that I was carrying in my hands. He seems surprised.

Hannes-"What's the rush, Grisha...?" He asked me but I didn't respond back because I need to get this Boy checked as soon as possible. I run pass him until I can hear him calling out my name. "GRISHA...!!!" I can hear my name being called out just a little further down. I make the corner and I see the house that me and wife, Carla. had gave birth to a young boy named... Eren Yeager. I run up the stairs and open the door wide open. I start rushing towards the cellar, which I keep my important stuff downstairs. Carla seems to notice my presence.

 Carla seems to notice my presence