Chapter 2 - Too you, in 2,000 years (Part 1)

(Yoo... it's been a while, huh? There isn't much to say here, but this will be Part 1 and Part 2... not so sure when that will come out, guys might have to be patince with me since I'm on a rotation of Stories and always busy all the time. Anyway, I'll stop talking now and let you's get on with the Chapter. Hope you guys enjoy...!)

====================================================================================================================================

1 Year later

Another year goes by and me and Mikasa were carrying a bunch of firewood... for our home that I've been staying in for almost two years now. For Mikasa, it's a year for her. Well... she as basically carrying the firewood, while I was just lazing around a little bit. But I told her that if she ever felt tired and needed me to hold the firewood for her then we could swap. But... Mikasa being Mikasa... she just brushed it off and told me that she'll be fine. but apart from that... ever since me and Eren found her in the abandoned cabin out in the forest, we've been trying to get her adjusted to this new home style inside the walls and... she got used to it pretty quickly. When I saw her parents laying on the floor dead, I immediately felt sorry for her because I know losing not one parent but two of you parents... it's just heartbreaking. But now that she's been living here with us, I decided that I try and be the big brother to her. Even though we're not related by blood.

Kid Mikasa-"I wonder where, Eren is...?" This brings me out of my thoughts as I look over at Mikasa, who had the non-expressive expression on her face. I know the one place where Eren might be.

Kid (Y/N)-"Follow me... I might have an idea as to where he might be." I say to her as she nods her head, and she starts to follow my lead as there is only on place where Eren might be right now. The tree that he loves to rest at. It's basically his resting place whenever he wants to get away from everything and not think about what's going on. 'I do hope he is there...'

Timeskip: Few minutes later

Me and Mikasa have been walking to Eren's location for a few minutes now and from the distance from where we were... we can see the tree.

And not only do we see the tree that was in our point of view

And not only do we see the tree that was in our point of view... we can also see a familiar boy as well. And me and her definitely knew who that was straight away. Just from what he was wearing. The heated boy himself, Eren Yeager. I was right because I could see him sleeping against the tree that he was leaning on.

Kid (Y/N)-"Let's wake him up and be on our way. If we keep miss Yeager waiting any longer, she'll get concerned." The only response I get from Mikasa was just a slight nod. We both start to walk up to the tree that Eren was leaning on, and he looked so peaceful just sleeping there. I was just looking at how ridiculous he looked right now with drool slowly going down his mouth. While for Mikasa... well she probably found this adorable. And just to confirm that she was looking at him that way, I look over at her and... yep. I was right. She was smiling at him as she placed the firewood down onto the soft grass and started to walk over to him. I was a little confused first as to what she was doing, but then realise that she's probably going over to him to wake him up. I see her bend down and lean over towards him, while this moran is still asleep against that tree. Then all of a sudden, I see her start to grab both of... Eren's cheeks? Okay... What are you doing now Mikasa? I was going to walk over to him and wake him up myself but...