Mama

1000 years in the future

"Oh my God! Shut up! My mom's gonna kill me if she finds out there's a man in my room!"

Wei Wuxian stopped jumping around the room and grinned at A-Xuan.

Wei Wuxian, "Sorry. I'm just glad that I'm in the right place."

A-Xuan, "Dear God, I should contact the mental hospital right now."

Wei Ying, "Wait! Ok, I agree, I am a bit crazy-"

A-Xuan, "A bit? You broke into my house, attacked me, told me that you are from the past, and, now, you are cheering because you think I am your descendant."

Wei Ying, "First of all, I don't think, I know. Second of all, let me explain it properly now- oh wait! I don't know your name! What's your name?"

A-Xuan, "What the fuck? Get out of my house before I actually stab you!"

Wei Ying, "Ok, let's calm down first. You don't have to tell me your name. Just be quiet while I explain my existence to you."

A-Xuan, "No! You could be a pedophile! Remove yourself from my property before I choose violence!"

Wei Ying, "As if you didn't already choose violence! Are you telling me that what you did back there was not violence?!"

A-Xuan, "I can do much worse, so I suggest you fuck off now."

Wei Ying, "Oh, what disgraceful language coming from a pretty maiden. Lan Zhan! If you can hear me, can you please shut her up!"

A-Xuan scoffed. "Who is this Lan Zhan? Your imaginary friend? Haha, of course, a madman like you has an imaginary fri-"

A-Xuan choked. She couldn't speak. It was as if her voice just contracted itself into her stomach. She tried forcing out sound, but all she could let out was a strangled cough.

Wei Ying watched her struggle and realized, she is family. I shouldn't hurt her. Of course, she is going to say that. She doesn't even know me and I trespassed into her house.

"Lan Zhan! You can remove it now!"

A-Xuan spluttered, falling on her knees, and coughed multiple times. Wei Ying kneeled with a frown and patted her back.

Wei Ying, "Will you let me explain now?"

A-Xuan gasped out, "Oh my God, fine! What is it?!"

Wei Ying, "yAy! So, basically, I am from the Gusu Lan Clan, well technically from the Yunmeng Jiang Clan, but I got married into the Gusu Lan Clan. My husband is Lan Wangji or Lan Zhan as you just heard. I created a talisman that can transport me to anywhere in time. So, I chose to come to the future to met my descendants. The other clans and your ancestors and watching this happen back in my time. That's why Lan Zhan could hear me tell him to shut you up."

Wei Ying took a breath to compensate for all the things he said in one breath.

Wei Ying, "So, how do you feel."

A-Xuan, "I honestly don't know what to say, especially after the voice incident. I guess I won't attack you anymore, but if you try anything, I will defenestrate you."

Wei Ying, used to people threatening to kill him, didn't bat an eye at A-Xuan's statement and continued, "So, since I have introduced myself, tell me about you! Let's learn about each other!"

A-Xuan, what is this 20 questions? Whatever, at least he doesn't seem to want to assault me. He's gay too so I can't not support the Fruity Gang.

A-Xuan, "My name is Chen Yuxuan. My family calls me A-Xuan, as you heard sometime ago. I have a mother, a father, and a younger brother. I am 17 years old and I am a senior in high school, which basically means that I am in my last year of basic education. Next year, I will be going to university to double major in biomed and Fine Arts. I like to play the flute and the piano. I also like to debate and I am the president of my school's Student Congress. Oh! I also dance."