1

TOKYO, JAPAN
YEAR: late 2019

It was a normal day....

Sike.

It really wasnt a normal day. Waking up in the morning to go to school? Kinda pointless if you ask me. You never learn at school. All your grades are down. All F's. You think a Sano like her would get good grades. But she dont. She was never disciplined for anything as long as she dont do stupid shit. Her dad and her never said anything to each other. He doesn't care about her, she guesses. She's lived her life as best as she can. Without her dad's gang getting in the way of everything, I would say its kinda normal. She shouldn't be going to school because her dad could get caught along with his gang but he lets her do it anyway.

Y/n get ready to go to school and as she walks out of her room, their maid cane up to her. "Ms. Y/n. Your food is ready downstairs at the table. Sano-sama is down along with his friends." She updates Y/n. Dark empty (eye color) orbs stare at the maid. Just like her father. The maid thought. "Ms. Y/n?" The girl snapped out of her trance and focused on what the maid said. "Alright. Im not hungry. Thank you. I'll just head to school already." Y/n said as she checked the time on her phone. "Yes ma'am." The maid nodded and left. Y/n sighed. She was hungry, she just didn't want to sit at the table with her dad and his "fellow" friends.

She walked down the stairs of the huge mansion she could already hear the Pink haired Idiot laughing. Its not that she didn't like Sanzu, he just gave her a bad vibe. "Oi! Stop laughing!!" She also heard the purple haired jellyfish yell. Rindou was ok, she guesses. He was cool she thought. He sometimes would have a soft spot for her. Y/n gets closer to the dining room that leads to the front door of the mansion. Before she goes in, she hesitates. Its ok. It'll be ok. Just breathe. She took a breath and walked in. Everyone went silent and stared at her, well except Ran of course.

"Good Morning Y/n!!" Ran waved. She was glad that he broke the silence in the room. "What are you doing up this early?" Kokonoi, rich ass dude, said. You kinda liked him only cause he spoils you a little. Emphasis on the little. "School." You mumbled as you walked to the kitchen to get a Doriyaki. "Your food is here though." Rindou says. "Not hungry." Y/n's eyes travel from Rindou to Mikey. Mikey was staring at her. She stared back not backing down and then her alarm on her phone went off. She lost and Mikey won. She pulled her phone out and turned off the alarm that said.

Start walking to school😕😔

She sighed heavily and put her phone back in her sweatpants. "Alright bye." All of them said bye except Mikey. The walk to school wasn't far. It was about half a mile and she was ok with that. She puts her headphones on as she walks and chooses a playlist to whatever she liked at the moment. The song Hurricane by Kanye West and The weekend came on.

And I want you to see, I can walk on water
Thousand miles from shore, I can float on the water
Father, hold me close, don't let me drown

"Father hold me close, dont let me drown..." She sang along.

I know you won't

"You let me drown..." She replaced the lyrics looking down at the concrete. All she heard was the music in her head and the passing cars on the street. "Why doesnt he love me..?" She always asks herself that question. Am I just not good enough for him to consider his daughter..? She thought. She continued walking to school thinking about it. You know what just forget it... He's never gonna consider me his daughter. Im a waste of space anyways... Y/n sighed.

"Well look who it is!" Y/n's face was expression less. Every time she walks in class, someone always has to bother her. Y/n just plainly ignored her walking to her sear next to a friend of hers. "Hey Y/n." She got up and hugged Y/n. "Hey Jiselle." She hugged back. Its a daily thing between them. Hugging each other every time they see each other. Jiselle was a transfer from the states. Y/n was her first friend and Jiselle was Y/n's first friend since 1st grade. Y/n and Jiselle sat back down to the most annoying girl slamming her hands on Y/n's desk. "Heyyy Y/n!! How ya been?" She had a huge annoying smile Y/n wished she could wipe off her smug annoying face. Y/n didnt answer her and just paid attention to her phone.