12

TOKYO, JAPAN
SHIBUYA
YEAR: Early 2006

During the pregnancy with Y/n, Alexa had some serious hormones. Such as mood swings, cravings, sleep, etc. Mikey could handle all those except when it got to that one mood swing. You know.. when girls get angry for no reason just because of pregnancy mood swings...? Yeah... that one.. And Alexa had an attitude for shit.

On this typical day, Rindou and Ran, Draken, and Takemichi, Hina, and Emma were over. Alexa was just talking with Emma enjoying her time. "Wow so when are you due?" Hinata asks as she stares at Alexa's growing stomach. "In May 27. Im only 4 months pregnant so we don't know for sure if its that exact day." Alexa says. "Yeah. I get it. Also.." Emma gets close to Alexa's ear to whisper and waves Hinata to come over to listen. Hinata comes close to them to listen. Emma covers her mouth and looks at the boys who are in the kitchen while she whispers. "How's it living with my brother?" Emma whispers in her ear before pulling away and sitting back to her normal position on the couch. What Emma said pissed her off a little because Mikey was just wanting Doriyaki after Doriyaki, whining about how no more Doriyaki, constant talking about it. It annoyed Alexa to her core.

A tick mark appeared on her forehead. "All he ever talks about is Doriyaki. It's annoying. Like can't he talk about what we're gonna do when we have the baby?? Or about baby supplies!!?" She grits her teeth. "Wow. Yep. That's Mikey for you." Emma sighs. "I get what you mean. I always have to wash the dishes right after he falls asleep when he's supposed to." Emma says. "I mean it's frustrating." Alexa says. "Everyday I do the dishes, clean and he works!! Im only 4 months pregnant and i still work. Like am i gonna everything myself?? Cause i'm not letting my baby be living a lazy parent household. One works while the other does double the work. I want my baby to be strong, independent, smart. I don't want the baby to waste their life away." Alexa says. "Yeah, I understand you. I wouldn't want my baby to have that too if I was pregnant." Hinata says.

Emma nods in understanding. "Hey girls." Ran comes in with everyone else. The girls look away from them. They all looked at each other confused asf. "What are you girls talking about?" Takemichi nervously asked. Alexa looks at Mikey. "How you idiots are lazy asses." She sasses. "Eh?" Rindou lazily quirks an eyebrow. Mikey internally groans knowing its another mood swing. "What'd you say?" Draken gets close to Alexa's face. "I think you heard me perfectly lazy ass." Hinata and Emma look at each other surprised at that action Alexa pulled. "You got some attitude on you.." Rindou says. Mikey turns to Alexa not wanting to argue but asks. "Whats happening?" He asks innocently.

"Whats happening is that all you ever do is be lazy. I gotta wash dishes, clean, work too. While your lazy ass only works, sleeps, and eats!! I mean, why am i doing all the work!? All you ever do is talk about Doriyaki instead of talking about what we should do and get for the baby!!" Alexa's anger level increases. "I really hope our baby doesn't get your attitude..." Mikey groans.

"You're the one who knocked me up, if anything it's your fault they might get my attitude and I'll be able to team up with them against you." Alexa snaps. Hinata, Emma, Takemichi, and Draken blush in embarrassment. Mikey looks away from scary gaze. Rindou and Ran can only snicker at the two arguing couple. "Fine. I'll help you out more. You could've just asked." Mikey says. "I've been showing signs lazy ass. Its you who's too dumb to notice." Alexa turns back to Emma and Hinata.

Mikey cries silently at the remark. Takemichi goes to help him while Draken, Rindou, and Ran laugh it up.

SHIBUYA, TOKYO
YEAR: Mid 2023
PRESENT TIME