13

"Please. Stop. Just talk to him. Do something! I cant take this pain anymore!!!" She cried.

"Don't worry... I'll help you heal once we kill him." Her doppelganger said.

"We don't need to kill him!! I just want a family!! You just can't admit this is your true self!! You wanna cry, scream, shout!!" She shouts.

"He made us like this!!! He broke our heart!! He left us!! How am I supposed to forgive him!!!? I didn't have anything to fight for before, why are you taking that away!!?" She angrily shouts.

"Why do you mask me with yourself!!? You're fucking weak!! And you know it!! You just want a reason to not feel like this. Something that keeps you busy!!" She shouts back.

"Shut up!! Shut up!!" She covers her ears from hearing the truth.

"Why can't you just be honest!!? Why do we have to be two people of the same person!!? THIS ISN'T FAIR!!! WE'RE JUST HURTING OURSELVES!! BRINGING MORE PAIN!! JUST STOP!!"

"I CANT!!"

"WHY NOT!!?"

"BECAUSE THEN THIS WOULD ALL BE FOR NOTHING!!! HE DESERVES IT!! WE DIDNT!!! ITS HIS FAULT!! YOU'RE BURIED DEEP IN ME!!! YOU'RE THE LITTLE GIRL I DONT DARE TO SHOW BECAUSE YOU ARE ME!! IF I LET YOU OUT, IF I FORGAVE HIM, I WOULD BE GONE!! I WOULD BE THE ONE WHO WOULD BE BURIED!! JUST LIKE I WAS FOR 14 YEARS!!" She yells in pain.

"You see both of us? Do you see any other one of us that's happy...? If we forgive him, we could at least be in peace... Live a life with Kei. Have kids with him. Live a life far away from here. Live in the states. Have a life that wouldn't involve Dad. Grow old together and we wouldn't have to deal with them! So please! End our suffering! End your suffering! End Y/n's suffering!!" She cries.

"Please..."

"No."

"No?"

"No. I'm not gonna end it. Not just yet. I need to make Manjiro suffer! It's not Dad or Mikey or Boss. It's Manjiro. The only thing we share is a fucking last name... He's dead to me."

"He's not dead to me. And i'm your true feelings... Stop filling yourself with delusions. We're only 17..." Her voice cracks as she cries. "Please... We're still teenagers..."

"He forced us to kill at 13... He didn't celebrate one birthday with us. The day he left was the week before our birthday... We killed more than 100,000 men because of him.... He neglected us when we needed him the most.... Since birth he was shit to us... I'm gonna make him suffer for the years he made us suffer. You're right. We're only 17. 17 and still counting how many bodies we've killed. We thought he changed 3 years ago. But it was Deja Vu all over again when he left. This time it felt like a thousand knives stabbed us. If only Mom was here maybe it would be different... It would've all been different!! Manjiro brought this upon himself..."

"So you're gonna use our ex boyfriend for this!!? He loves us but you dont allow yourself to love!! WHY!!? Because you're weak!! You could've went to him!! Instead you ran away from all your problems!! This isn't us!! Kei cared about us!!"

"How could you blame me!? Growing up is chaotic!!"

"YEAH WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE NO ONE ELSE!!! LISTEN TO ME!! WE HAVE KEI!! WE HAVE KOOK!! WE HAVE BETA!! THATS ALL WHO WE NEED!! IM FIGHTING FOR OUR SURVIVAL HERE!! MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY!!"

".....You can go back to being the little girl deep inside of me..."

"...No. Don't do this!"

"....Goodbye. I'll make sure you wont ever come out...Not again..."