7

Edited on July 10

TOKYO, JAPAN
YEAR: Mid 2020
PRESENT TIME

Y/n yawned as her alarm ringed. She snoozed it and went back to sleep. 5 minutes later, he alarm rang again and this time she got up. "Fucking hell... shut up..." She turned it off. She put on some blue shorts, an oversized grey shirt with some red writing on it and white all star converse. She styled her hair a certain way and grabbed her backpack and went out. Y/n still replayed the conversation from last night. She couldn't help but think her dad would leave her or neglect her again but he wouldn't right?

We'll just have to see. She thought as she walked to the lobby. It wasn't that packed since it was still 7 in the morning. She went up to a guard that stood next to the door. "Tell my father I'll be out and wont come back until later." She said. "Yes Ma'am." He responded. And with that she walked outside to see Kei waiting for her. "What are you doing here?" She asks. "Waiting for you duh." He yawned. "Damn I hate waking up this early."

"Tell me about it." She yawned. "Come on." She says as they both start walking to the school. "You look really beautiful. You always wear sweatpants and hoodies." He says with his pretty boy smile. "Thats cause they're comfortable. But its like almost the middle of May. It'll be hot as fuck." She says. "Oh yeah i've been wondering. When's your birthday?" Kei asks.

"May 27." She answered. "NEXT WEEK!!?" He shouted. Y/n glared at him. "It's 7 in the morning and you're yelling.." She said. "Sorry.." Kei said. "What about yours?" She asks after 2 minutes of silence. "October 21." He says. "So im older than you?" She asks. "I was born 2005." He says. "2006.." She sighs. "Looks like Im older." He smiles brightly and pets her head. Y/n blushes a little and takes his hand away. "Are you gonna do anything for your birthday?" Kei asks holding her hand. "I dont know yet. I dont usually celebrate it." She says. "How old are you turning?" He asks. "14." She says. "Wow. Do you wanna go to the beach for your birthday? We can go together." He says. "I don't know. That's a good idea. I'll think about it." She smiles at him.

𐂂Time Skip𐂂

"Ugh here we are." Y/n sighs heavily. Kei laughs a little. "Well lets hope we're in the same class yeah?" Kei says. "Hopefully." Y/n says as they walk in the gates to school. Everyone was walking in the gates. They noticed her and started whispering. She could hear the whispers but she ignored them. "You popular or something?" Kei asks as he looks around. "Something like that. Come on I'll take you to the office to see what classes you get." Y/n says. "Ok. Lets go." Kei smiles.

(Im gonna make it like an american school. idk how japanese schools do school)

Y/n took Kei to the office and there he got his list of classes. "Matsuno Kei?" The lady says. "Yeah." He responds. She looked at Kei then Y/n. "Nice to see yours back Ms. Sano." She says. "Likewise." Y/n says sarcastically. "Here is your schedule Mr. Matsuno." She hands him his paper with his classes on it. Y/n looks at the paper in his hands. "Oh we have 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th together." She says. "That's great." Kei smiles. "Thank you." He says to the lady. "No problem." She responded. "Come on lets go." Y/n says. "Yeah, ok." Kei says.

Y/n walked Kei to their first period where they were met with loud noise. As soon as Y/n opened the door, everyone looked her way. "What? Got a starring problem or something?" She spat. "Y/n!!" Jiselle walked to her. "Oh hey Kei. You're in our first?" She asks. "Yeah." Kei says. "Cool, you can sit with Y/n and I." Jiselle says. Jiselle walked over to her seat where there was one seat next to her open and one in front of her open. Y/n sat on the on next to Jiselle while Kei sat on the one in front. "I didn't think you'd actually come Y/n." Jiselle says. "Yeah well someone was  blackmailing me into doing this." Y/n smiled. "Well if it isn't Sano Y/n."