10

"So this is where Shinichiro Sano died huh?" Kook says as she walks inside the old forgotten store. "Yeah..." Y/n follows. "I mean if you think about it, your dad was in a lot of pain during his teenage years." Kook says. Y/n rolled her eyes and continued to look around. There was a stain on the ground that caught her eye. She looked toward it. She walked to the stain and squatted down keeping herself perfectly balanced.

"This is where his head hit after he was hit in the head." Y/n pointed to her own head while looking at the stain. "Man they couldn't even clean it off right..." Kook squats next to Y/n observing the stain. Y/n hummed in agreement and stood up. She saw there was posters of motorcycles on the walls. She walked to the back of the door and opened the door. It was dark so she tried turning on the light. "Ugh." It didn't work so she grabbed her phone and turned on the flashlight. There were tarps over things she didn't know what it was yet. She walked carefully to the first tarp and pulled it off. A motorcycle. Beautiful motorcycle. She went to the next tarp and pulled it off continuing with the rest of the tarps.

"Woah. This used to be a motorcycle shop." Kook walked in and stood next to Y/n. "Your uncle was pretty cool to own a motorcycle shop." Kook says. "I guess he liked motorcycles." Y/n says. Her eyes widen cause thats the first thing she now knows that Shinichiro liked. "Hey! Who are you!?" Y/n and Kook quickly turned around. Y/n pointed the flash light from her phone to the person. "Shit!" Kook yelled. Shit was right. They didn't have their masks on so thats great. "You're not supposed to be here. This shop was closed for a long time." The old geezer said.

"Yeah? Well this shop belonged to my late uncle so fuck off!" Y/n says. "You new generation of children are so rude! Wait.. did you say uncle?... As Shinichiro Sano? Your uncle..?" The boys old geezer said. "Yeah. Thats what she said." Kook said. "Hmm..." The geezer hummed looking like he was thinking. "What? What are you thinking?.." Kook asks. "Ah! You're Manjiro's kid aren't you?" He smiles. Y/n and Kook were taken by surprise. "Uh... how do you know that?.." Kook asks. "Isn't it obvious? Shinichiro, Emma, and Izana are all dead and Manjiro is the only one alive. Plus you said uncle. This was Shinichiro's shop. Tell me, how is my grandson?..." The old geezer says. "Wait a second. Rewind. Who are you?" Kook makes rewind sign with her fingers. "Oh! I'm your great-grandfather." He says.

"You're her..?" Kook starts. "Great-Grandfather?..." Y/n finishes. "Well to answer your question, your grandson stinks at parenting." Y/n says crossing her arms across her chest. The old geezer shakes his head. "My grandkids never had parents so they wouldn't know how to take care of their own kid." He says. "Yeah well he neglected me ever since I was born. He could've been better but he was in his own personal bubble being a boss to the worst criminal organization in Tokyo." Y/n says glaring at the geezer. Kook knows anyone who talk about her dad is a touchy subject for Y/n. Its already happened once today. Now twice. If anything this makes Y/n hate her dad more. "Do you mean Bonten?" He asks. Y/n nods. "Oh dear. He never brought you around there did he? I hope not." He asks.

"Dont give yourself false hope. Of course he did. After 13 years, he finally paid attention to me until 2 months later to be neglected again." Y/n says. "He left you?" The geezer says. "For one year he said, but when I arrived from school they were gone without even a goodbye. I left Bonten and haven't been back since." Y/n says. "Well the Sano family is a big tragedy now." He says looking down sadly. "You know I've known that kid for all through until he was 15. He changed after Alexa died giving birth to you. Before that he lost all of his friends. Baji. Draken. Kazutora. Pah. Peh. Smiley. Angry." He says. Y/n grits her teeth. "Well thanks old geezer, but we gotta go. Thanks for your time." Y/n grabbed Kook's hand and started walking out. "At least let me know my great granddaughter's name?.." The old geezer said that made Y/n stop. "Y/n. Sano Y/n.." Y/n said then left. She put both her headphones on then her helmet and they both left.