A Date?

Your pov

As you walked through the door you were almost immediately scolded by your boss
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LATE TODAY Y/N YOUR OUR BEST EMPLOYEE YOU SHOULD BE HERE AT 7:30 ON THE DOT!!!"
"I'm sorry there was this boy an-"
"I. DONT. CARE! GET TO WORK!" He screamed
*Welp there goes my self-esteem...guess I should get to work*
Time skip till the store opens

"Good morning welcome to the thrift shop do need help finding anything?"
A shaggy voice spoke "Uh morning and no i know what I'm here for"
*Its that boy again.. he looks kinda cute...WHAT AM I THINKING? IM ON THE JOB!*
"Hey you I know this is random but whats your name?" The man said "Ummm Y/n L/n, whats yours? IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING!" You yelled and hid you face as you checked him out at the register
"Uhh Tomura Shigarki.. Can I maybe... have your number Y/n?" He looked as if he got hit in the face by a snowball, but you gave him your number and before he left he gave you his.

Shiggy Pov
15 minutes earlier
"Why would I ask for a girls number dabi?" He screeched toga looked at dabi "I knew this was a bad idea.." she whispered "I got this, For money shig ill give you four, 20's if you do it and bonus money if you can get her to join us. Deal?" He tried persuade "Fine I'll do it..."

Your Pov
*let's call him*
"Hello?"
"Hey its me from earlier!"
"Oh I was just about to text you to ask if you wanted to go to dinner?"
"Like a friend thing? First how old are you i just wanna make sure your not an old man that looks young"
"20 you?"
"19 ok, how about that new restaurant around xxx Street at 7:00?"
"Yea thats good see you there bye" he hung up before you could say it back

A/N so this took atlest an hour or so
-Aki
Word count: 353