A Song

Y/N'S POV
You put your phone down and picked put a semi cute outfit then took a shower. You got dressed and started walking to the restaurant and started looking for him, you had no luck until a boy with a black hoodie on walk up to you grabbed your arm and pulled you in a random ass alleyway. "LET ME GO!" You exclaimed "No come with me and you'll be fine." This shocked you and you tried to leave but just then he knocked you out, your vision went in and out every was getting darker and blurred more and more. You woke up in a dark room. In someones bed... You were in the arms of your new 'friend' you in bed with him (Is he gonna...) you thought. "Hey. Can you calm down, you heartbeats going a mile a minute..." a deep, raspy voice came from the body you were stuck next to. You mumbled in hopes he wouldn't hear you but he did. He sat up and moved you from lying down to siting up on his lap, then proceeded to play with your hair, you took this as a chance and tried to run. You were as free as you would have ever been. You ran out the bedroom door if you could even call it that and ran into a purple looking man sadly he gave you back to the asshole that knocked you out. You didn't bother trying again you  just sat there slightly content with siting with him... No what were you thinking he's gonna rape you, youre going to die here. You zoned out so badly that you didn't realize that he had shifted you to face him. "Hey astronaut can you come to earth?"