i. Miss Cadence Bridgerton

| CHAPTER 1 |
MISS CADENCE BRIDGERTON

| CHAPTER 1 |MISS CADENCE BRIDGERTON

---

Being a Bridgerton was a honour. To be brought up with luxurious gifts was a must in society. Being pampered and prepped for every social gathering they'd attend. The eldest daughter of the Bridgeton family though so, she was the definition of grace, as light and graceful as a dance swan on the open lakes and as beautiful as a shining crystal.

Her beauty did get her a lot of attention, a lot more that anyone in her family in-fact. Even though her brother were seen as the most handsome while the lady of the house were the most beautiful. They were brought up with nothing but a loving and happy household. Their parents adored every child they brought into the world.

Though after the terrible accident no child should ever after see, one of they parents dying in the person they loved most arms after being stung by a bee. the fear flushed over the children seeing the one man they all looked at for advice, passed away in their poor distraught mother grasp as she cried in pain.

Anthony Bridgerton, the eldest of sibling and brother had grow up incredible fast compared to the other siblings, after his fathers passing he took on the role as the lord of the house. Cadence and her twin brother were only eleven years of age, children when they saw the deviation that happened. Cadence had a keen eye, she notice how sad Anthony look all the time since then. Never really smiling or laughing, he locked up his feeling Beneath his chest and hide the key from anyone.

Cadence had healed by then, she knew deep down her father would want her to move on with her life and be happy. Even though it was hard to think about she knew he was with her every step she took in the form of a beautiful blue and black butterfly, they've followed her since such a young age it was comfort when one landed in her finger or arm. Knowing he was alway there to listen and watch his children grow up into beautiful men and women and start to begin they're own family's.

---

Cadence was sat up straight on a wooden vanity chair with a little light blue cushioning beneath hers. Her hazel eyes looked at her beautiful reflection, watching the maids in her room walk back and forth with her dresses and jewellery in there grasp, sweat appearing on the forehead of most of the middle age women who's job was to make Cadence perfect, even more perfect than normal.

A slight smile reached Cadence lips as she saw the beautiful white dresses, It was a dress any young girl who dream of. The beautiful dress reminded Cadence of a princess something she wanted to be when she was a child. And to her elder brothers she was, she was they're little princess even at the age of twenty-one and making her debut to the world.

Cadence watched with her dark chocolate eyes in the mirror as one of the many maid who assist her on a day to day basis began combing her hair and styling it onto a elegant low bun. The stunning bun framed her face correctly, reveal all of her beauty that was hidden behind her brunette hair. Her deer shaped eyes gave her a innocent look and her little dimples showing as her lips lifted up as she made any movement that can pass as a smile.

One of the female who were dressed in the same uniform as the rest held a painting brush with rosy pounder to her cheekbones giving her a even more innocent look to her already young face.

"You look exquisite Miss Bridgerton." The maid smiled, she'd knew her for most of her life the maid did. She used to run around following Cadence as a toddler trying to get her out of trouble and harms way as she was a rambunctious child back then, probably taking after her fathers playful personality.

Cadence smiled lightly looking at her self once again in the large mirror on the vanity before turning her self to the maid, nearly hitting the women in the face with the large pearly white feather head-dress on top of head. "Do you think I'll attract suitors Mary. Do you think anyone would want me as a wife?" Cadences asked with doubts laced within her sweet tones.

The middle-aged maid gentle held cadences checks lovingly before smiling softly at the child she'd grow to love as the daughter she never conceived. "Who wouldn't want you as a wife and if not they are simple blind if they can't see how truest lovely you are, not to mention beautiful." The spoke softly to the young girl who looked at her with her naive forest green eyes with blue highlights mix in.

She held onto the four eldest Bridgertons palms fulling her to toward a beautiful white dress that had a rather long sweppy train with beautiful golden patterns at the bottom of the dress and along the top of the dress along the v-line of the top and across to the puffed sleeves, which would be paired with silky white gloves that went all the way up to the elbow.

---

"I am already roasting, I can't believe I have to do this next year too." Eloise groaned in discomfort as she was wearing a frilly heavy dress which wasn't her normal attire and became impatient of her elder sister to come down stairs, as it was the first daughter of the bridgerton estate.

"Is my dear twin sister not ready?" Colin smiled softly as he paced around waiting for the girl who was his made to be his best friend, his other half. He held a black leather box in his grasp, his fingertips taping the top of it every now and again.

"I feel like a princess do I look like one?" Hyacinth asked innocently, being the youngest sibling out of the clan of eight. She twirled herself in circles watching her dress flow like a princess in a ballgown. Benedict smiled at his youngest sister who was so excited about her beautiful outfit she adored.

"I shall run upstairs and hurry her along." Collin said as he went to climb the stair to the second floor of the estate where cadences room was located, before Benedict the second eldest stoped him.

Daphne came rushing down the stairs in a beautiful dress which had a similar style to her younger sisters. She ushered the bridgerton brothers back down the stairs and into they're placed before Cadence came.

"She's coming, hurry up and move for her grand entrance." Daphne squealed. She was extremely for the eldest sister who was a year and a half older than her, daphne could wait until debut in a years time.

The whispers between the sibling died down as the sound of footsteps echoed around the foyer of the home before cadence turned the corner making her way to the stairs with her mother beside her. Her took her first step down the Stuart's catching everyone's attention as she continued to walk down the stairs toward the other seven of her siblings.

"She looks like a princess." Hyacinth explained as she gleamed at her elder sister. Watching her take her time to get to her family at the bottom of the stairs.

She look so graceful and precious. And in hyacinth word a princess that what her brothers seen her as anyway, especially Anthony. He remembers holding her for the first time when her and Colin were just born, he remembers her first steps and word which she did before Colin.

As she reached the bottom of the stair case she smiled before speaking so softly. "If we don't hurry up, we're going to be late. We must leave at once." Cadence smile as she looked at Anthony the man of the house, he extended his arm for her to loom them together as they walked, which she did.

Her doubting mother walked on the other size of her, looking back on her others kids making sure no of them step on the long train of the dress with the detail golden pattern stitched into it.

Lady Violet began talking about her future husband as they walked to the carriage which was waiting for them with white horse who were groomed to be perfect. Like how cadence looked like, prefect.