viii. Jasmine tea and pink silk

| CHAPTER 8 |
JASMINE TEA AND PINK SILK

| CHAPTER 8 |JASMINE TEA AND PINK SILK

———

The dazzling evening sky bloomed warm shin on the outdoor gazebo in the signature Bridgeton colour pallets, the bunches of flora plants were being held in clear vases and weaved amongst the pure white metal railings caging the gazebo.

Each maid of the estate were all deploying from there usual duties do the day to be in the gardens looking over the Bridgertons from afar, few standing near the back entrance of the bridgerton home watching others bring out antique silver trays filled with sweet treats and fruit that were as exotic as blooming growers in the royal gardens.

Cadence was slowly walking down the grand staircase of the home with the little pup close to her side as she held her so close like a child holding a teddy bear. The little creature, Isla, as she calls her now was attached immediately to cadence much to Hyacinth disliking as she wasn't the happiest of kids when she found out her elder sister got her as a gift and not her.

Cadence placed Isla down and set of walking as quickly as possible towards the open gardens, her blush pink dress flowing behind her aswell as her little fluffy shadow, the laced bodest showed pure white daisy within the seams which matched the white flowers that were laced through her hair.

The young girl ran her way towards the garden trying to dodge people as swiftly as possible before she got the large arched doorway that led to her family open land, cadence took that as the opportunity to run herself towards her mother along with sibling that we're all outside waiting.

Cadence took the opportunity to go straight her to twin who seemed to have found out the colouring of her dress as aspects of his coat had hints of blush pink with in the pattern, cadence smiled softly as she walked herself up to him leaving Isla to wander of with hyacinth and Gregory as they lured the innocent puppy with a ball.

"Your join us?" Cadence asked with a sweet smiled, before she brushed of Colin's collar that was slightly dusty and creased. "And you wore pink! Didn't think you be the man to do that Colin I'm surprised."

"Don't worry! A good surprise though." Cadence added with a little giggle releasing from her full pink lips. "You suit pink Colin, maybe this year you'll attract some suitor with your new found colour pallet."

"Wouldn't wish taking the spotlight of you Cadie." Colin smiled as he held her arm around his, linked together. Cadence and her brother were stood on the grass as her youngest two siblings her running circles round the clumsy puppy that kept tripping over the poor creatures little paws.

Cadence took notice of the familiar sound of her brothers voice calling her from the upper gardens, she looked up to see him with her mother who's accompanied by the Duke.