iii. Theodore Taylor

| CHAPTER 3 |
THEODORE TAYLOR

| CHAPTER 3 |THEODORE TAYLOR

---

"You sparkled sister. Have I mentioned that already? You did indeed even if I've already told you so." Hyacinth said once again, which she's been doing for the past hours since she returned from the appearance in that stunning white and golden detailing dress.

"Come, now. We merely simpered and minced in a pretty dress like everyone else." Cadence explained to the youngest bridgerton who sat on the sofa. Quietly reading a book.

"Not exactly like everyone else caydie, you took everyone's breathe away." Francesca interjected giving a rather good point. She did overshadowing ever lady who came after her, the queen wasn't interested in anyone apart from her.

"I must tell Penelope about your encounter with the queen. She'll love to hear about this!" Eloise said to everyone in the room. "what did the queen call you again?"

"A angel sent down from the heavens." Cadence smiled. " and flawless. I was flabbergasted, never did I think out of the two hundred lady who are making they're debut this year, the queen offered me the most gracious remark."

"I wish you luck, sister in your search for your husband." Eloise said with a light laugh.

"Eloise!" Francesca scolded Eloise by her tone of voice while talking about cadence future. "What is it true!"

"My success on marriage mart influences all of your prospects." Cadence told them. "I believe we all need to find love like mother and father had, that's what I want. A love as pure and romantic as our parents had."

"Your dress has arrived dear." Lady bridgerton announced as she walked into the room, and all the girls in the room apart from Eloise rushed to see the beautifully beaded dress.

"This is ravishing mother." Cadence said, as Eloise didn't move a muscle, she slumber herself into the back of the sofa. Cadence held the cream beaded dress up against her body and twirled around in a circle.

"Indeed it is mother, I need to know the one who designed this master piece as I'll definitely be hopefully purchasing more of these gorgeous dresses." Cadence giggled as herself and daphne got morally excited.

"Juliet Dawson, now the countess of Fulton, apparently spent her last year living in a cottage hundred of miles away from the earl." Eloise read out loud. A little smile spread across her lips.

"Do not tell me that is yet another spread sheet about scandalous gossip." Mama huffed In distastefully. "Eloise please..." cadence started talking.