𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

𓂀 ℭ𝔯𝔲𝔢𝔩 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢 𓂀

||Sky||

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔

The dawn of the new moon is here

The dawn of the new moon is here. There is nothing that can escape it.

I am ancient. The prince of darkness some might say, a general is disguise that will lead Ravka to greatness but in truth the villain of the story.

Another day was the same, I sat still on the blooming garden waiting for a miracle to happen only once, just this one time. Every day I would keep a light hope in my heart, wanting pain to be casted inside reminding me of my goal. The gaol that will set forth merciless retribution to many, but not to my people.

"My lord," I heard Zoya behind me. Her small steps and the clinking of her boots signaling her arrival. "General-" The girl stayed standing near the door with her light blue kefta.

"What is it now." I drop of irritation covered my real desolated feelings. Turning around to meet her eyes, I nearly frowned upon seeing the desperate girl.

"The King has asked for your presences in the hall room." She said and took a step forward and stood by my side, knowing completely well that she shouldn't. I narrowed my eyes at her causing her stop furthering more of her actions.

I turned my back at the girl, "I see then I shall make my way," Before I could fully exit the garden, she grab hold of the rim of my jacket. I snarled and instantly swatted her hands from me.

"Do not touch me!" I couldn't help but feel pity at the young girl who was nowhere my league but a burden in my eyes. Thus bluntly stating, "Zoya these feelings that you feel for me, please stop them. I have no desires of any sort for you nor anyone else."

I could already sense the pain in her eyes. But I cannot hinder with love, for it has dire consequences that I'm not willing to re-experience ever again.

Love is lethal, love is for the weak.

Once I had arrived at the hall room not many are invited. Only the King and the Queen themselves with their two sons were joined, even if the other one was hiding out of plain sight. I knew fairly well the other's unrequited attention from his 'told to be' family.

"You have request for me, your majesty?" I properly bowed down, showing my amazing act of respect.

The king drank his cup of wine and took his time. While the Queen was being treated by her servants that were carefully attending her hair. Genya looked at me but I however did not return the same gesture. All of my eyes were locked at the incompetent man sitting at the throne. I pushed myself to show the least of humour from the ghastly scene.