𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

My daughter

My daughter.

Ravka will soon fall. My armies of warriors shall return back our territory. The land of our people, Shu Han. I write to you my dear is because, once I set foot in the little palace, there is no going back. You must wait for me, alone. None of my men will hurt you, so do not fret my daughter.

Everything that I will do is for the better. You will understand some day and you will thank me sooner or done.

Niova, I have met a man. Better and greater than your father. When you return to me, I will introduce you to this man and he will become your new father. I'm sure you will like him, he is daring and handsome. We will become the little family. Isn't that what you have ever wanted?

I will be your mother. I will love and take care of you until I die.

Your future has already been decided, my dear. So if you refuse. I have no choice but to unleash my power to Mocrovas and I will kill the rest of the royal family in cold hands.

I know that I have never once been a good mother to you. And I do thrive to become a caring mother, however the circumstances prevents me to do so.

I will make it up to you, I promise.

However, now is not the time to feel sensitive. War is upon us all and I'm afraid that not even the Gods can stop it.

Remember, my dear, that love doesn't come for free. I'm certain you know the price it holds. Make your decision now, we have no time left to spare.

From your mother.