5. Parties and Punishment

A/N//: Alright guys. This shit just got done today. I'm only posting it today cause I have shit to do tomorrow. And ya know. Instant gratification.

Sissy921 here, aka idea man 😏 all I have to say is, I love a good cliffhanger. 🕊

Amelia

She shouldn't be doing this. This really shouldn't be doing this. But did she give a damn? No, she did not. Was it reckless? Sure. Was she going to get caught? Absolutely. She was going to make sure of that. What was the point of all of this if Chris didn't catch her?

Amelia was already a week into what she was calling 'project rebellion,' and so far, it hadn't exactly yielded the results she wanted. What was her goal? She needed to push Chris past these new limitations he'd set for himself and for her. She couldn't stand his newfound overly doting nature. She couldn't take being coddled like a child. So, how was she going to go about getting him to break these limits? Well, that was the easy part. She planned to do as much reckless, stupid shit as possible in the shortest amount of time possible.

She'd been at it for a goddamn week, and so far fucking nothing. Sure, Chris was starting to pull out hairs when she wasn't looking. Sure, she could see the stress behind his tired gaze. But he hadn't snapped yet. He was too damn resilient. She needed him to snap.

So, here she was at the next item on her list of stupid shit for project rebellion. A submissive party.

Ever since the new reform at the Academy, submissives had gain a variety of freedoms. One of those freedoms was the ability to hang out with one another. And what do you get when you put a bunch of sex-crazed adults together? You get a party. A party with alcohol and nudity and fucking stripper poles!

Amelia walked through the door of the apartment that the party was being held in. Moira stood at her side. She looked like her normal hesitant self as she looked around at the chaos that was the party.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea, Millie?" the petite girl asked, her features scrunched up in hesitation.

Amelia only shrugged her shoulders. "Honestly? Probably not."

"Then why are we here again?" she asked.

A cheshire-like grin split onto Amelia's lips. "We were invited, and Jonah and Chris said we could come. Why wouldn't we be here?"

"We didn't exactly tell them what we were doing here. We just said that our classmates were hanging out," Moira pointed out.

She gave a flippant wave of her hand. "That's semantics, Mosey. We can't be to blame if we didn't know that there was going to be alcohol and nudity involved."

"Uhm, but we are responsible if we don't leave right, uh, you know, now?"

"If we don't get into any trouble, we'll be fine," she insisted. Even though she totally intended on getting into trouble. It wouldn't be project rebellion if she didn't, right?

"I hope you know that if this goes sideways, I'm calling Chris and Jonah," she said, holding up a small flip phone. After her attack, Jonah had caved and gotten it for her. Amelia couldn't blame him. Who would want their submissive to go through what she had?

"Mosey, it's not going to go sideway," Amelia said simply. "You have nothing to worry about."

Well, that's what she told her at least. It only took about thirty minutes for Moira to start worrying. And by then, the next phase of project rebellion was in full swing.

Amelia already had a strong buzz from the red solo cups of alcohol that she'd been downing. The music was loud. People danced around them as they waited for their turns on the pole. The mood was strong, and Amelia was living for the vibe. She swayed in the crowds, dancing with anyone who would dance with her. It was the kind of thing she did before she came to the Academy. Parties. Alcohol. Drinking. Poor life decisions.