Author's Note 4/27/2022

To my lovely readers...

Hey guys. I just wanted to give you a life update. Uh. This upcoming month is going to be a bi-month. Meaning I'm not updating.

I'm sorry. Don't kill me PLEASSSSEEEEE. I really enjoy living and writing the smuts.

But yeah. I don't say much about myself on here, but I feel like you guys have gotten to know me through my writing. And yeah. I'm like Amelia in a lot of ways.

I'm emotional as FUCK. I feel too deeply for things that are WAY out of my control. Writing Amelia's emotions right now are just too close for comfort, especially her experiences.

My career isn't easy. And this week has been some of the hardest I've had to deal with since I first got into the field. I'm not in the mindset of getting a chapter out right now, and if I tried. It'd have some half-assed garbage.

I will get you your chapter by June 1st though! I promise. Just hang in there with me please. ❤️❤️❤️

I appreciate EVERY last one of your guys. Your comments. Your votes. Your support over the years I've been writing this. You're amazing, and I wouldn't have gotten to this point without you.

So thank you for bearing with me and my bullshit. Cause right now... it's hard. I'm not in a good place, and I want to try and get back to me! I promise I'm safe and healthy. Just mentally and emotionally exhausted. I'll be back soon though. Thanks guys.

Peace out Gravey Scouts!

(Are you down for that nickname? Cause like. 👀)

Bye!